The RT-02 PhotoTrackr Plus 2nd Generation Geotagging Device from GiSTEQ equips a compatible DSLR camera with geotag functionality. This plug-and-play GPS device connects to the camera's accessory terminal and records the latitude/longitude position, time, heading, and altitude of the location where the image was captured. The built-in GPS receiver is capable of 16 ft accuracy and acquiring a new location within 30 seconds. Additionally, the PhotoTrackr weighs a mere 0.5 oz and is powered by the camera battery, making this geotagging tool a valuable accessory for photojournalists in the field, shutterbugs on vacation, geocache hunters and more.
- Records latitude/longitude position, altitude, heading, time stamp
- Power-saving Sleep Mode preserves camera's battery life
- Manual and automatic compass calibration modes
- Auto Meter Off mode will deactivate exposure metering when GPS is connected to camera
- Records last known position to photo's EXIF data when GPS signal is unavailable
- Shutter release port (2.5mm connector) permits use with included shutter cable
- Camera compatibility: Nikon D600, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200