The rugged and compact BBT858L Precision Data Hold Digital Multimeter from Byte Brothers is designed for indoor and outdoor use, and helps you measure resistance, amperage, voltage, and temperature. The 3.5-digit backlit LCD display provides a clear view of your readings. The built-in diode test and continuity buzzer let you focus on where you're placing the probes instead of trying to read the display. The soft silicon grip on the test leads make them easy to handle.
Suitable for low-voltage electronics and single-phase AC electrical testing, this multimeter can be used by electricians, technicians, or servicemen on a broad variety of equipment including electronics and electrical components, devices, fuses, alarms, and circuit boards. The integrated temperature probe makes this multimeter extremely useful for heating/cooling (HVAC) technicians as well. The included 9V battery, when at full charge, can power this device for up to 200 hours.
- Helps you measure resistance, amperage, voltage, and temperature
- 3.5-digit backlit LCD display
- Built-in diode test and continuity buzzer
- Test leads with soft silicon grip
- Integrated temperature probe for heating/cooling (HVAC) technicians
- Included 9V battery can power this device for up to 200 hours