The Pro Roller Bag 70 from Manfrotto holds two DSLRs with attached lenses such as a 24-70mm and 70-200mm, six additional lenses, and two flashes between touch-fastened red rigid dividers and gray padded flexi-dividers inside the main compartment. The Roller Bag also accommodates a 17" laptop behind a padded divider on the inside of the front flap and an iPad or similar sized tablet inside a zippered pocket on top of the laptop divider. There are numerous interior and exterior pockets and a hideaway tripod holder at the front.
Made from water-repellent Cordura nylon, this Pro bag features a multi-layered construction and a front shield that, along with four shock-absorbing feet, better diverts impact away from the middle of the bag. For further impact protection, the Pro bag features red rigid padded interior dividers that are built to withstand impact within the middle of the bag and maintain the interior shape.
Included inside the Roller Bag is a removable rain cover for extra protection from inclement weather. This Roller Bag can be transported using the retractable trolley handle or the sturdy grip handles at the top, side, and base of the bag.
- Exterior side zippered pouch
- Built-in zippered pocket on side pouch
- Two zippered mesh pockets underneath the front flap
- Red rigid dividers provide a thick, shock-absorbing core to withstand impacts; each includes a flexible piece for creating more sections
- Hidden front tripod cup drops down from the base
- Two hidden quick-release straps inside front secure tripod
- Rain cover accommodates tripod while it is attached to the case