The black Pro Shoulder Bag 20 from Manfrotto holds a DSLR and an attached 70-200 f/2.8, three additional lenses and a flash between padded dividers in the main compartment. The Pro Shoulder bag also holds a tablet behind a divider in the main compartment. Additionally, an extra DSLR body can also be accommodated in a padded, expandable zippered side pouch. For quick-access to your gear, the bag features a convenient top zipper that allows you to reach inside the main compartment. For further convenience, the Pro Shoulder Bag features numerous exterior and interior pockets.
Made from water-repellent Cordura nylon, this Pro bag features a multi-layered construction and a front shield that, along with four shock-absorbing feet, better diverts impact away from the middle of the bag. For further impact protection, the Pro bag features red rigid padded interior dividers that are built to withstand impact within the middle of the bag and maintain the interior shape.
For convenience when traveling, there is a nylon-webbed trolley strap at the back. For carrying the bag, there is a detachable adjustable shoulder strap with a removable comfort pad and a detachable hand carrying strap at the top. Additionally, a detachable rain cover is included for inclement weather.
- Organizer in front pouch includes 2 slip pockets and 3 pen slots
- Side zippered slip pocket
- Expandable zippered side pouch features hidden touch-fastened flap as an alternative closure method
- Open slip pocket with touch-fastened closure on top of expandable side pouch
- Exterior back zippered pocket holds books or magazines