The medium, black water-repellent Advanced Gear Backpack M from Manfrotto holds a DSLR with an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens, three additional lenses, and a flash between rigid interior dividers in the main compartment. Additionally, the backpack features numerous storage compartments and pockets.
A tripod can be attached to the side of the backpack using a quick-release belt secured above an exterior side pocket. To attach your tripod, place a tripod leg inside the pocket and secure the top of the tripod with the belt. For comfort carrying the backpack, there is a padded shoulder harness, a padded top grip handle, and a rear trolley strap.
- Two external side slip pockets; one doubles as a tripod cup
- Small exterior front zippered pocket
- Mesh zippered pocket and two padded accessory slip pockets in spacious front pouch
- Two large zippered mesh pockets inside main compartment
- Red rigid dividers in camera insert create structure and protect gear against impact
- Ergonomically padded breathable-mesh back panel
- Removable rain cover for protection from inclement weather