The Vantage LH024501 4-Channel ECO Blackbox2 DVR with 500GB HDD (NTSC & PAL) from Lorex features Stratus Connectivity, a hassle-free cloud connection that allows for quick and easy remote connection to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online. It is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
The DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. A 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, gives a sharp, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio with no stretched image. The DVR is also backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs like standard resolution and 960H.
The ECO BlackBox 2 DVR can be connected to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitor with industry standard HDMI, VGA and BNC inputs. The interface with simple icons allows for easy and efficient security DVR programming.
Note! BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions.
- 960H (960 x 480) recording resolution capable 1
- H.264 video compression 2
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included for simple connection to HDTVs) 3
- Real time recording resolution: 4-channel @ 960 x 480 (960H)
- Pentaplex operation to view, record, playback, back up and remotely control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% duty cycle pre-installed hard drive that is are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording and playback from various streams.
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485). Remotely control through App
- Lorex Stratus Solution enables quick and simple internet cloud connectivity 4
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart phones and Tablets 5
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP and Daylight Savings Time
- VGA out, covert video, and audio play