The LH1562001C8F 16-Channel 960H Surveillance System from Lorex consists of the LH150 ECO4 Series LH1562001 16-Channel Security DVR with 2TB HDD (NTSC & PAL) and two sets of CVC7711PK4B 700 TVL Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Cameras (NTSC). Each set contains 4 cameras.
The LH150 ECO4 Series DVR offers 960H (960 x 480) recording resolution that ensures enhanced quality of live viewing and recording and provides sharp, undistorted images with a true-to-life aspect ratio. This DVR is backwards compatible and supports both standard resolution and 960H. Using this DVR, you can record from all the 16 channels in real time and store the data into the integrated, 24/7, 100% duty cycle, 2TB HDD. The HDD is designed for surveillance applications, and makes weeks and even months of footage available.
This DVR supports the free Stratus Connectivity app (included in the software CD). By using this app, you can view the area under surveillance remotely within minutes. Connect the DVR to your router via an Ethernet cable (included), download the free Stratus app for the DVR, scan the QR code on the DVR using the Stratus app, and input your new password. You can then access your ECO4 surveillance system from anywhere in the world at your convenience.
Remote viewing is supported on PCs and Mac, as well as on your smartphone (iPhones and Android devices), iPad, or tablet with the help of free dedicated Lorex apps downloadable from the Lorex website.
Your DVR will always record with accurate time stamps thanks to the Lorex NTP that automatically synchronizes with the atomic clock. You can customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960 x 480) for the highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for an extended recording time.
The CVC7711 960H 700 TVL Weatherproof Night-Vision Security Bullet Cameras feature ImageCool technology, which ensures optimal performance in extreme temperatures (-22 to 122°F). With a night vision of up to 130’ and a 3.6mm wide angle lens in each of these cameras, experience clear, reliable surveillance day or night.
Each of these cameras comes with a polycarbonate housing that is durable, light, and impact resistant, and can withstand the elements. The housing is vandal resistant and features a cable pass-through bracket with a removable camera base for hassle-free installation.
Digital Video Recorder
- 960H (960 x 480) recording resolution; D1 / 2CIF / CIF supported 1
- DVR is backwards compatible and also supports standard resolution
- H.264 video compression 2
- Real Time Recording at 30 fps Per Channel: 16 channel @ 480 x 240
- Continuous recording with motion-activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTVs 3
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allow you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously
- Pentaplex Operation: View, record, playback, back up, and remotely control the system simultaneously
- Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) available as an optional connectivity method for advanced users 4
- Intuitive user interface with a simple Copy feature allowing you to copy your settings from one camera to all cameras saving you time when programming your DVR
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in live viewing full screen mode
- 24/7, 100% duty cycle pre-installed hard drive
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485), controllable remotely via the Stratus Connectivity app
- Stratus Connectivity App: Quick and simple Internet cloud connectivity 5
- Advanced Controls via Free ECO Stratus App: Multi-channel live viewing, single channel search and playback, video and snapshot recording directly to your mobile device, and PTZ controls
- Instant mobile viewing on compatible smartphones and tablets 6
- Automatic firmware upgrade 7
- Accurate time stamps with NTP (Network Time Protocol) and daylight savings time
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- 700 TVL resolution using an advanced 960H optimized image sensor
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate vandal-resistant housing with cable pass-through bracket
- Integrated automatic ICR (Infrared-Cut Filter) ensures accurate color representation under all lighting conditions
- Night-vision range is up to 130.0' (40.0m) in ambient lighting and up to 90.0' (28.0m) away in total darkness
- Two high powered ProLux IR LEDs provide long night-vision range, have a long lifespan, and illuminate the entire viewing area 8
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low light image sensor
- Smart IR Technology enables close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation preventing the wash-out effect
- Day / Night Mode: Camera switches from color to B&W mode automatically thereby capturing images with better clarity under low light conditions
- Modern two-tone design is residential and business friendly
- Split-glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Reliable camera operation coupled with ImageCool technology ensures optimal performance in extreme temperatures (-22 to 122°F)
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures an 80° diagonal field of view
- Weatherproof rated housing for outdoor and indoor applications (IP66 rated) 9
- Vandal-resistant housing with cable pass-through bracket 10
- Removable camera base and integrated 3' camera cable for flexible installation
- Versatile Mounting Options: Ceiling, counter, or wall
- 60' BNC / power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
- NTSC video format
- VGA out, covert video, and audio play