The ThinkCentre M93p 10AB000KUS Tiny Desktop Computer from Lenovo is a reduced size computing machine complete with VESA mount compatibility allowing you to situate this PC in a variety of locations. Once configured, you can begin taking advantage of the powerful Intel Core i5-4570T dual core processor complete with 4GB of DDR3 RAM. This on board RAM can easily be expanded up to 16GB via the two 204-pin SODIMM sockets. Along with the enhanced processing power found in this Tiny Desktop Computer, you also benefit from a 500GB hybrid hard drive with an additional 8GB of NAND flash memory.
The M93p Tiny Desktop Computer also comes equipped with a SuperMulti DVD optical drive allowing you to read and write to both CDs and DVDs. Graphics support is provided by the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600 GPU ensuring both games and movies are rendered with enhanced clarity. Once configured, you can take advantage of five USB 3.0 ports to easily connect multiple peripheral devices, both VGA and DisplayPort display connectors for plugging into a variety of displays and one RJ-45 Ethernet port along with 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi for high speed Internet connectivity.
- This Tiny Desktop Computer comes complete with flexible mounting solutions including support for standard VESA mounts allowing you to setup and configure this PC to fit just about anywhere.
- Platform Stability
- The M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs.
- Multiple Monitor Display
Increase productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
(Requires optional second DisplayPort connector)
- Solid Security & Manageability
- This M93p desktop includes USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch alerting against any unauthorized access attempts.
- Intel vPro and Active Management Technology
- The M93p includes Intel vPro technology with Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 connectivity enables up to 10 times faster file transfers, when compared to USB 2.0 connectivity, allowing for fast copying of large media files. You also benefit from seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. USB 3.0 remains backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Advanced Thermal Design
- The integrated Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.