The ArcSoft Low Light NR Software is an intelligent solution for reducing the visible noise in any image, regardless of the type of camera that was used to create it. Using Multiple Frame Noise Reduction, Low Light NR can quickly and easily acquire noise-based details from a series of images and apply a range of corrections in order to minimize apparent noise, bring out more clarity to the shadow regions, and maintain sharpness and detail throughout the image.
Once noise reduction has been performed, a series of basic image editing tools are also incorporated into the program as well as a built-in means for sharing your finished photographs online to social networking sites.
- Multiple Frame Noise Reduction
- The core element of this program is its use of Multiple Frame Noise Reduction (MFNR) in order to minimize the appearance of noise and produce greater overall image clarity, especially in the shadow regions. By acquiring detail from a series of images' random noise, fixed pattern noise, and banding noise, MFNR applies this gathered information to a single image in order to produce deeper blacks and smoother tones with no ghosting.
- Software Minimizes Camera Limitations
- Regardless of the type of camera in use, Low Light NR can accurately and efficiently remove noise from any image file regardless of it was made with a mobile device or professional-grade DSLR. By using software-based MFNR, you are able to record imagery at higher ISO sensitivities and, subsequently, faster shutter-speeds for greater freedom while shooting.
- Smart Grouping and One-Click Noise Reduction
- The Auto Group function helps in selecting the most suitable images for noise reduction purposes from within a series of continuously recorded frames. The noise reduction processor works in collaboration with sharpening algorithms in order to maintain crisp edge sharpness while extracting more detail from noisier areas. This process requires just one click in order to minimize noise for images taken in a variety of lighting conditions, such as indoor and backlit situations.
- Advanced Editing and Sharing Tools
- Noise level adjustment is controllable, allowing you to decide the amount of noise reduction that is best suited to your own imagery. Basic image editing controls are also available, including white balance, saturation, contrast, tone, cropping and straightening, and more. Additionally, integrated sharing capabilities are also available for exporting finished imagery to Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter.
- Supported Input/Output File Formats
- JPEG and TIFF.
- Language Support
- English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese.