The Supreme Series SD8363E Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Speed Dome Network Camera offers 1080p Full HD resolution with superior image quality. Adopting a 20x optical zoom lens (built-in), the camera is able to capture details at top-notch quality. The IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated housing protects the camera body against rain, dust, and corrosion within a wide temperature range of between -40 to 131°F (-40 to 55°C). This feature ensures operation under extreme weather conditions and hazardous environments. It is especially suitable for monitoring wide open indoor/outdoor spaces such as airports, highways, and parking lots where high-level reliability and precision are always required.
This Speed Dome Network Camera supports high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology and offers extra smooth video quality with resolution up to 30 fps @ 1080p. Boasting WDR Pro technology, the SD8363E camera can also cope with challenging lighting conditions and generate image quality close to the capabilities of the human eye.
With a sophisticated pan/tilt mechanism, the camera provides fast, precise movement with continuous 360° pan and 220° tilt. Users can also easily control the lens position via a mouse or a joystick to track the object of interest and set up to 256 preset positions for patrolling. With the built-in auto tracking feature, this day/night camera provides instantaneous reaction to suspicious moving objects in wide area locations before operators are aware of activity.
This network camera features a removable IR-cut filter for capturing clear images 24 hours a day. With audio detection, by recognizing increases or decreases in sound volume, an additional layer of intrusion detection is ensured.
Zoom enhancement provides 60x optical zoom at 640 x 360 resolution by which VGA-level bandwidth is used to obtain image details as high as 1080p resolution. With other advanced features such as an SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, 802.3at-compliant PoE Plus and 60 fps high-quality video, the SD8363E camera is a suitable choice for demanding outdoor surveillance applications.
- 60 fps Raises Recognition Accuracy
- The camera is able to transmit 60 fps @ 720p resolution with H.264 compression; 60 fps provides a significant advantage as it enables viewing and recording footage at a high frame rate. This feature provides a more complete record of an event and ensures accurate target identification. The more images or frames that can be captured and delivered to a facial recognition database, the more forensic evidence is available for biometric pairing, significantly increasing the level of accuracy.
- Advanced Mechanism
- The SD8363E Camera has a pan range of 360° and tilt range of 220°. With the additional 20° tilt range, the camera is able to expand the viewing range to the field above the normal horizontal view. Additionally, the camera is built with QuickPan technology, allowing for 360° endless panning at a speed of 450° per second. This allows users to quickly direct the camera lens to catch any object of interest in the field of view surrounding the camera.
- Zoom Enhancement
- Utilizing a 20x optical zoom lens, the camera provides close-up images with 1080p detail and effectively extends the user's viewing distance. Even under limited bandwidth environments, users can take advantage of the VIVOTEK Zoom enhancement feature to obtain image detail as high as 1080p resolution using VGA-level bandwidth.
- Auto Tracking for Moving Objects
- The auto tracking feature provides instantaneous reaction to suspicious moving objects over a wide area before an operator may be aware of activity. Users are able to define the target object size in order to render auto tracking more effectively.
- Audio Detection for Instant Alerts
- The audio detection feature enables an event trigger when a sudden, unexpected increase or decrease in sound volume occurs so as to alert users of a possible emergency situation.
- Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
When a camera is used in a high contrast, backlight, glare or light reflective environment, such as a building entrance, ATM or window, an object may appear dark and unrecognizable. WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology compensates for the unbalanced lighting, restoring the details throughout the field of view. With this feature, the camera is able to maintain image quality even under challenging light conditions.
WDR Pro works by capturing alternate frames using different exposure times. An ISP (Image Signal Processor) then uses a sophisticated algorithm to seamlessly combine the optimal portions of these two complementary frames in order to create a composite frame that retains details in both the dark and bright areas of the field-of-view.
- Extreme Weatherproof
Wide temperature range -40 to 131°F (-40 to 55°C) enhances the camera's performance and reliability under extremely harsh weather conditions.
The weather-proof IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated housing protects the SD8363E Camera from rain, dust, and corrosion, allowing the device to operate outdoors under a multitude of weather conditions.
- Safety Certifications & Compliance
- This camera is CE, FCC Class A, VCCI, C-Tick, and NEMA 4X certified and is ONVIF compliant.