The graphite HP 32GB Omni 10 Full HD Tablet features 802.11 a/b/g/n (2 x 2) Wi-Fi wireless connectivity and the touch-based Windows 8.1 operating system. For powerful multitasking capability, the tablet is equipped with 2GB of RAM and a 1.46GHz Intel Baytrail T quad-core processor that supports Turbo Boost processing speeds up to 2.4GHz. The Omni 10's 32GB of eMMC storage capacity ensures that you'll have plenty of room to store all your multimedia files. Plus, if 32GB isn't enough room, you can further expand the tablet's storage capabilities by taking advantage of the integrated microSDHC memory card slot. The Omni 10 also supports Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity, which allows you to stream music to compatible Bluetooth speakers and connect peripheral devices as well.
The HP Omni 10 also features dual cameras. There's a front-facing 2MP camera and a rear-facing 8MP camera. The tablet supports Miracast mobile wireless as well, so you can wirelessly stream content from the HP tablet screen to your compatible Miracast-enabled HDTV screen. It also supports HP's ePrint technology for fast Web-based printing. The Omni 10's other significant features include a micro-HDMI output, stereo speakers and multiple useful sensors including an accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope. This powerful Windows tablet ships already pre-installed with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 as well.
- Full HD 10" multi-touch 1920 x 1200 LCD panel
- Windows 8.1 touch-based operating system with Office Home & Student 2013 included
- Intel Baytrail T 1.46GHz quad-core processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.4GHz
- Internal 2GB RAM and 32GB storage capacity
- MicroSDHC card slot for memory expansion
- Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11 a/b/g/n (2 x 2) Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
- Front-facing 2MP camera and rear-facing 8MP camera
- Sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope
- Built-in stereo speakers and a micro-HDMI output
- Miracast mobile device mirroring technology and HP ePrint technology
- Built-in rechargeable battery charges via DC charge
- This tablet features an HP graphite Soft Touch finish