The red Samsung WB110 Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot camera with a 20.2MP 1/2.3" CCD sensor. It features a 26x optical zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent 22.3-579.8mm range and a variable aperture of f/3.1-5.9 for shooting in a variety of conditions. Additionally, it features both optical and digital image stabilization to ensure sharp images even at super telephoto zoom ranges.
With a 20.2MP sensor, you will be able to capture fine details in your images. This can all be seen on the 460K-dot 3.0" LCD display. The screen also automatically adjusts brightness depending on external lighting conditions. When light conditions vary, this display's ability to adjust its brightness better allows you to monitor 1280 x 720p high definition video as you capture it.
This camera offers the selection of multiple shooting modes. This includes Samsung's Smart Auto mode which analyzes elements of the photograph in order to determine the appropriate scene mode to shoot with. This is designed to get the best possible results from your camera. Additionally, this camera features a Live Panorama mode for capturing a 180° image.
Included is Samsung's i-Launcher software for easily sorting through the digital image files from your camera on either a Mac or Windows-based machine. The camera runs on 4 AA batteries and comes packaged with a USB cable and other accessories.
- High definition video is captured at a frame rate of 30 fps
- Built-in flash has an effective range of 2.62-19.69' while shooting wide and 6.56-13.12' while shooting telephoto
- Flash modes include auto, auto/red-eye reduction, fill-in, off, red-eye reduction, and slow sync
- HDMI output allows you to easily connect your camera directly to a TV for sharing your images
- Smart Filter provides artistic lens effects, like Miniature or Fish-Eye, for your images
- Magic Frame features unique borders and other background templates for modifying the images you have taken
- Split Shot allows you to merge up to three images for a creative and unique final photograph