The Philips 4GB Voice Tracer 1100 Digital Recorder lets you record notes and documents on-the-go. It supports both PCM and ADPCM (WAV) recording formats, which enables you to utilize a variety of bit-rates ranging from 32 to 384 kbps. The Voice Tracer 1100's other features include 4GB of built-in NAND flash memory, a micro-USB 2.0 port for high-speed data transfers, a 3.5mm microphone input and a 3.5mm headphone output. For added convenience in the field, a built-in 110mW front speaker facilitates immediate playback of recent voice recordings.
The VoiceTracer 1100 also supports hands-free operation thanks to voice-activated recording. When voice-activation is engaged, the device will automatically begin recording as soon as it detects a voice. When that voice stops, the recording stops. If the voice begins again, the recording will begin again until the feature is switched off.
The Voice Tracer 1100 is equipped with an easy-to-read 1.3" segment LCD screen and instant one-touch recording that lets you start a recording even when the device is powered off. All you have to do is hold down the record button for a moment and when the unit turns on it will instantly start recording. Other features include a keypad lock that protects your files and time-stamping, which allows you to quickly navigate through your recordings.
- Voice-Activation Function for Hands-Free Recording
- Voice-activated recording is a convenient feature for hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you start speaking. Recording stops automatically after you stop speaking and restarts automatically when you start speaking again.
- One-Touch Operation for Instant Recording
- Press and hold the record button for a moment to switch the Voice Tracer on and then start recording instantly.
- Time-Stamped Recording Improves File Navigation
- Thanks to time-stamped recording, the date and time of your recordings are added to the sound file, allowing you to easily find and navigate through your file library.
- Built-In 4GB Memory
- With 4GB of built-in NAND flash memory, your Voice Tracer is able to capture multiple days of continuous recording.
- Extra-Long Battery Life up to 42 Hours
- The two AAA batteries that are included with the recorder will last up to 42 hours for extra long recording sessions.
- Just plug the recorder into your computer for instant plug-and-play connectivity with either a Windows or Mac OS.
- Keypad lock for keeping your notes and recording safe
- Variable playback speeds afford faster navigation through recordings
- The recorder's 1-channel microphone is optimized for notes
- High/Low microphone sensitivity options
- Microphone 1/8" (3.5mm) line input mini-jack
- Headphone 1/8" (3.5mm) output mini-jack
- Real-time clock and remaining time display
- File lock provides protection from accidental file erasing
- Highlight important parts of your recordings with up to 10 index marks per file
- Each of the recorder's four built-in folders will hold up to 99 messages
- USB mass storage class compliance ensures optimum compatibility
- Firmware upgradeable to ensure recorder is using the most up-to-date program version
- A-B repeat lets you automatically repeat playback of a certain file, folder or sequence