The SHAPE BP8000 V-Lock Quick-Release Baseplate Kit includes everything you need to build a rugged, stable shoulder support system for your Sony PMW-F55 camera or PMW-F5 camcorder. Specifically designed for professional motion picture cameras, the kit consists of a rugged baseplate with a V-lock delta adapter at the bottom. The other components of the kit are the Ultimate Handles with Spacers, two Rod Blocs, and the Sliding Rod Bloc. It also includes 8” long 15mm rods for mounting at the front and 4” long 15mm rods for mounting at the rear. A removable shoulder pad with hook-and-loop fastener is also included.
When assembled together, the rig provides stable support for shoulder-mounted camera work. The baseplate provides a firm seat for your camera. The handles provide stable, slip-free grip and the shoulder pad allows you to comfortably carry the system for long hours of shooting. The rods at the front and back allow you to accessorize your system or add counterweights for balancing your system.
- Lightweight shoulder rig for Sony PMW-F55 CineAlta 4K Digital Motion Picture Camera and PMW-F5 CineAlta 4K HD Camcorder
- Designed for use with camera systems with electronic viewfinders or external monitors
- Patented SHAPE Ultimate Handles with quick-lock button technology
- Designed with ARRI rosette sockets
- 8" long 15mm rods at the front and 4" long 15mmrods at the back
- Removable hook-and-loop fastener shoulder pad
- Length of rods is adjustable via the red ratchet knobs on the Rod Blocs
- Height of Sliding Rod Bloc adjustable via the black knob
- Offers a unique design created for professional cameras like the Sony F5, Sony F55, Canon C300, RED series, Sony EX1 and EX3, Panasonic AF100/101, P2, and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
- Made of solid anodized aluminum, the baseplate is a perfect fit for Panasonic and Sony camera plates with its V-lock delta adapter at the bottom
- Features 3 slots on top to allow you to work either in a centered or offset position (15mm studio)
- Threaded holes at the back to attach 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessories
- Its front bracket allows you to adjust the height quickly with an Allen key