The M11BB-US008S Desktop Computer from ASUS features a 3.7GHz AMD A10-6700 Processor along with 16GB DDR3 RAM for enhanced processing power enabling you to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously. This multimedia powerhouse also comes equipped with a large 1TB hard drive giving you the necessary storage space to save nearly all of your multimedia content including HD quality videos, movies, photos, music and more. Aside from the internal 1TB hard drive, you also benefit from a 6-in-1 media card reader and a SuperMulti DVD burner for reading and writing data to both CDs and DVDs. Connecting displays has also been simplified as you can connect a variety of displays to the VGA, DVI and HDMI ports.
This ASUS multimedia PC reduces your carbon footprint as it comes equipped with ASUS' own EPU chip for up to 40% savings on overall power consumption. You can also utilize ASUS Instant On feature saving up to 98% power consumption when placed in Eco mode. This feature also allows you to resume your work from where you left off by pressing Alt+F1. Additional power savings and noise reduction is made possible by the ASUS Smart Cooling System and Q-Fan.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- More Speed, More Power
- Powered by an AMD FM2 Processor, the M11BB features the AMD HD Media Accelerator to deliver a fast, smooth, high-quality video playback experience.
- Hear and Feel the Power
- The M11BB features ASUS SonicMaster technology - an audio-optimizing technology developed by the ASUS Golden Ear team. It features a host of innovations that deliver improved audio clarity and details, optimizing sound quality of all your music, videos and movies.
- HDMI for Hi-Definition Enjoyment
- With Full HD 1080p support, you can take advantage of a cinematic experience and enter an enhanced world of colors by connecting to an HD monitor or TV with an HDMI port.
- AI Suite II
- AI Suite II is a one-stop user-friendly interface that integrates several ASUS management utilities together to allow users to manage parameters like energy settings, fan speeds, and voltage sensor readings.
- The ASUS M11BB is supported by the Ai Charger which turns it into a flexible power-up station which offers 50% faster charging speeds for all USB-compatible devices, extending their usability.
- ASUS WebStorage
- Share your pictures, music and movies with 32GB of free space for 3 years and wirelessly share your files across multiple devices. With a keyword search, you can find the relevant files in no time.
- The ASUS-exclusive EPU chip optimizes efficiency by detecting real time CPU loads and saves up to 40% on overall power consumption.
- Energy Efficient Instant On
- ASUS-exclusive Instant On enables 98% power savings in Eco Mode and resumes your applications to exactly where you left them with one hot key. It also keeps your data extra secure on the hard drive, safe from power outages and accidental deletion. Simply press Alt+F1 to enter Eco mode and press any key to resume.
- QuietCool Technology
- ASUS-exclusive Smart Cooling System and Q-Fan lower operation temperatures by up to 52.52°F / 11.4°C and adjust CPU fan speed according to system loading, enabling you to power through a variety intensive tasks while remaining stable, quiet and efficient.
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it.