The M11AD-US005O Desktop Computer from ASUS is a multimedia powerhouse packed with an Intel Core i7-4770S Processor and 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM giving you the power to run memory intensive graphics applications and games. This ASUS M11AD Desktop Computer also comes equipped with an NVIDIA GT620 Graphics Card ensuring your media is displayed with enhanced clarity. Connect to a variety of displays via the integrated HDMI and VGA connectors to play media from the integrated 8X Blu-ray Combo Drive, the 2TB 7200rpm SATA HDD, or the 6-in-1 media card reader.
Also found on this Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) based ASUS M11AD Desktop Computer are six USB 2.0 ports and two USB 3.0 ports simplifying the process of connecting a variety of peripheral devices such as external hard drives, thumb drives, printers and more. You can also utilize multiple expansion bays and expansion slots to attach additional hardware to your system. Once configured, you can easily connect to the Internet via the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port found on the back of the PC tower.
Unstoppable High Performance
- More Speed, More Power
- Powered by the 4th generation Intel Core processor this M11AD PC features the processing power to run multiple applications simultaneously. The integrated Intel GMA provides high definition graphics and a high-quality video playback experience.
- HDMI for Hi-Definition Enjoyment
- With Full HD 1080p support, you can take advantage of an immersive cinematic experience by connecting to a HD monitor or TV with the HDMI port.
- USB 3.0
- Experience enhanced data transfer speeds up to 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0 connectivity. USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 while remaining fully backward-compatible. This high-speed transfer rate significantly reduces data transfer times even for large files like videos and photos.
- SATA 6.0 Connectivity
- SATA 6.0Gbps ports offering twice the delivery throughput of regular SATA and delivers improved scalability, so your data moves faster and more reliably.
- 2X Life Span
- High-quality components provide enhanced durability, improved longevity and enhanced thermal performance thanks to integrated conductive polymer capacitors.