The B+W 77mm Close-up +1 Lens (NL1) is a close-up diopter lens which allows you to decrease the minimum focus distance on any lens, in turn increasing the effective maximum reproduction ratio of your lens. Additionally, you can combine close-up lenses to increase their strength and to fine tune your close-up settings.
Ideal for telephoto and zoom lenses with a near focusing distance of approximately 1m (3.3') resulting in a focusing range without a gap. With the 35mm format, it is ideal for lenses with focal lengths between 85mm (up to approx 1:5) and 200mm (up to approx 1:3). On a 50mm lens, start with the NL2 close-up lens.
B+W filters are constructed from high quality Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. This filter has a single anti-reflective coating, which helps to improve light transmission to over 98% while preventing internal reflections and ghosting. Additionally, it features a brass filter ring for increased durability as well as jamming prevention.
- This filter decreases the minimum focus distance of any lens, providing macro-like results.
- The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens
- Single anti-reflective coating helps increase light transmission to over 98% while reducing reflections, flare, and ghosting.
- Constructed from high quality Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.