The Automatic Focus 2MP Digital Microscope from Avangard Optics is capable of up to 225x magnification; it has a 2MP CMOS camera sensor that transmits a real time view via a USB connection. The microscope can be focused manually or automatically, and it has a 15-65x optical zoom range. This digital microscope can also capture 1600x1200 resolution photo and video of the transmitted image using the included Mac and Windows-compatible software. In addition to transmitting a live image to the connected computer, the included software also has several image analysis tools and image capture methods.
Since the Automatic Focus Digital Microscope is USB-powered, it does not require batteries or an AC power adapter. To enhance views of the microscope specimen as well as the recorded images, automatic exposure, shutter speed and white balance help adjust the image for optimal image quality. A built-in LED array with eight white light sources provides even specimen illumination across the microscope's field of view. The Automatic Focus Digital Microscope is ideal for a student, hobbyist, or even a researcher on the go.
- Integrated 2MP CMOS camera, captures 1600x1200 photos and video at 30 fps.
- Magnification: 15-65x (zoom), 225x (fixed)
- Auto-focus and manual fine focus adjustment
- Handheld digital microscope with adjustable stand
- Auto-exposure, Auto-white balance, 1 - 1/1000 sec shutter speed
- White LED lighting array offers consistent specimen illumination
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP; Mac OSx 10.6 (or later)