The Gamer Aqua GLC2240 Desktop Computer from CyberPower PC features an Intel Core i7-4770K quad core Haswell processor designed to reduce power consumption while increasing processing power. This CyberPower PC comes with 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, upgradable to 32GB for maximum multi-tasking support. With a 60GB SSD and 1TB HDD you have the ability to save nearly all of your movies, videos, photos, music and more, and play back that media content through the dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 graphics card complete with 2GB of dedicated video memory.
This graphics card comes equipped with one HDMI, one DisplayPort and two DVI outputs, allowing you to connect your PC to a variety of displays. The integrated 24x SuperMulti DVD burner simplifies the process of reading and writing data to both CDs and DVDs. Found on the outside of the Gamer Aqua GLC2240 Desktop Computer are six USB 2.0 ports, three USB 3.0 ports and two PS/2 ports all allowing you to connect a variety of peripherals directly to the PC. Along with the numerous USB and PS/2 ports, you can connect to the Internet via an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
Windows 8.1 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- Intel Core i7-4770K Processor
- This CyberPower Desktop PC comes equipped with a Quad-Core Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell processor with a 3.5 GHz clock speed and an 8MB cache. This 64-bit processor supports up to 32GB RAM and contains a maximum memory bandwidth of 25.6 GB/s.
- With 8GB or DDR3 RAM you can easily carry out multiple tasks. For additional multi-tasking power you can upgrade the included RAM to 32GB allowing you to run some of the most memory intensive applications and play games with little to no lag.
- HDD and SSD Combo
- This CyberPower PC comes equipped with a 1TB 7200rpm standard hard drive along with a 60GB solid state drive. With 1TB of storage found on the standard hard drive you have the ability to store nearly all of your files including HD quality video, movies, photos, music and more. The integrated 60GB solid state drive allows for enhanced boot times when booting from this drive as well as the ability to access stored data quickly and efficiently.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 Graphics
- With a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce Graphics card you benefit from 2GB of dedicated graphics memory along with 960 CUDA cores and a 980MHz graphics clock. Along with enhanced hardware, this NVIDIA graphics card supports NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology, TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming, Microsoft DirectX 11 Support and much more.
- Optical Storage
- Read and write data at up to 24x speeds via the integrated SuperMulti DVD combo optical drive.
- Expansion Bays
- Grow your workstation with a variety of expansion options including five external 5.25", four internal 3.5", and one internal 2.5" expansion bays. Along with expansion bays, you can also utilize two PCI Express x16, two PCI Express x1 and two PCI slots for even more expansion options.
- This CyberPower PC is built within a Apevia X-Cruiser 3 Mid-Tower Gaming Case.
- A USB gaming keyboard and mouse are supplied, so you can start gaming as soon as you set up your computer.
- Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it Microsoft Office 2010 Starter Edition software included.