The boxed CD version of ExpressDigital Darkroom Booth Software is a highly efficient and intuitive-to-use photo booth software that enables nearly limitless creative possibilities in regard to how a booth performs. Customizable options range from the ability to select and set the look and behavior of the photo booth to modifying different templates or backdrops for use. Installation is guided using a series of easily understood dialog boxes, with no need to utilize outside software or programs for updating or modifying how a booth functions. Events and settings can be managed on one screen and automatic detection for both cameras and printers alleviates much of the hassle when setting up a booth. Most digital cameras are supported, including Canon and Nikon DSLRs as well as webcams, and support is available for all types of printers. Additionally, integrated social media sharing allows for clients to export imagery via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The built-in VISUAL Editor allows for simplified customization of Photo Booth Screens and Prints without the need of additional photo editing programs.
- Permits Photo Booth control using a wide range of interfaces, including touchscreens, physical buttons, mouse control, or any combination of these.
- Settings are controlled via easy-to-navigate dialog boxes, with no need to understand intricate coding or programming in order to modify settings; settings can also be saved based on the event type, so switching between themes is simplified and does not affect other programmed templates or themes.
Intuitive and Efficient
- Up to 16 individual images can be recorded per session in color, black and white, sepia, or your own coloring profile.
- A dedicated template editor allows you to change and create printing templates quickly and easily without the need for additional photo editing programs. Templates can be customized to produce a variety of printing styles, ranging from a single 4 x 5" print to a strip with multiple images, logos, words, and graphics.
- Green screen functionality and face detection capabilities enable seamless superimposing of nearly any background behind subjects.
Sharing and Compatibility
- Social media integration to support clients sharing photos via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Both Android and iOS technologies are built-in to offer a range of support for using third party software and hardware.
- Compatible with any printer and wide range of digital cameras, including Canon and Nikon DSLRs and a variety of webcams.
- Individual images and prints can be exported to CD, USB drive, or other media types for customers directly from the booth.
- Sessions can be saved in multiple locations at once to help extend its functionality via third-party software and hardware.
- Canon EOS 1D X, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, 7D, 60D, 700D/Rebel T5i, 650D/Rebel T4i, 600D/Rebel T3i, 1100D/Rebel T3, 100D/Rebel SL1
- Nikon D4, D800, D800E, D600, D7100, D7000, D90, D5200, D5100, D5000, D300, D300s, D700, D3s, D3, D3X
- Most Windows-supported webcams are also compatible, as well as other Canon or Nikon DSLRs that support tethering.
- Compatible with any printer that supports Windows operating systems.
- Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (32- or 64-bit).