The Impecca DVHP9112 2-Channel Compact Home DVD Player can play media from DVDs, CDs, and USB flash drives. The DVD player features a composite video out and RCA (L/R) audio output. It supports MPEG4, MP3, JPEG and WMA files, and also plays Kodak Picture CDs. You can also output your media via the component output.
The compact DVD player supports both NTSC and PAL formats, and you can also set it to auto-detect the format of the input media source. The last memory function allows you to start playing the media from where you had left off the previous time. Additional features such as HDCD, Angle Mark, Repeat, Skip, etc. allow you to customize the operation of the DVD player based on your requirements or input media source.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL, and the format can be manually changed or set to be auto detected
- Plays single-sided single and dual layer DVDs of 12 and 8cm, double-sided single layer DVDs of 12 and 8cm, and video CDs (CD-R and CD-RW) of 12 and 8cm
- Supports both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio for video output to a widescreen TV
- Supports Multiple Media Formats: DVD Video; MP3 files on a CD-R/CD-RW; Kodak Picture CD; MPEG4; MP3, WMA, or JPEG files on a USB memory stick
- Last Memory: This feature will enable the DVD player to resume playback from the last point played before the player was turned off
- Fast Search Forward/Backward: Normal, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32
- Angle Mark: You can enable or disable the ability to select different camera angles when viewing DVDs that offer this feature
- HDCD feature enables playback of compatible High-Definition digital CDs
- Reverb mode enables you to enhance or simulate a surround sound environment
- Can be managed via the included full-function remote control from up to 23' (7m) away
- Multi language display menu (English, French, Spanish)
- Multi language subtitles