The Back-UPS Pro 500 Lithium Ion UPS from APC is an uninterruptible power supply complete with four NEMA 5-15R output connections and a 300 Watt output power capacity. Encased within this power supply is a rechargeable Li-ion battery that can easily be recharged in approximately 16 hours ensuring limited downtime. The battery is user replaceable allowing you to do away with the hassle of shipping in the power supply for service. The process of replacing the battery has also been simplified, as it is hot-swappable allowing it to be replaced without powering down your equipment.
The Back-UPS Pro 500 Lithium Ion UPS comes with an integrated LCD graphics display for easy setup and configuration of the power supply. Once configured, you can utilize the remote management function to access your power supply via the Internet. Remote access ensures you can monitor and manage your power supply from virtually anywhere allowing you to keep connected components functioning properly.
- Network Manageable
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery
- Unattended Shutdown
- This ensures that files are saved and the operating system is properly shutdown in the event of a sustained power outage.
- Ethernet Protection
- Shields hardware from damage.
- Surge Protected Outlets
- Surge Only outlets offer protection for non-data sensitive equipment like scanners and printers without reducing the unit's available power or battery capacity. This helps to maximize battery power for equipment that needs it most like a computer and monitor.
- Site Wiring Fault Indicator
- Immediately warns you of wiring problems like improper grounds that could cause shocks or prevent the UPS from adequately suppressing surges. (120 V units only)
- Automatic Self Test
- Biweekly testing of all internal components, including the battery itself, ensures that the UPS is ready when you need it.
- Intelligent Battery Management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Audible Alarms
- Proactively notifies you of changing UPS and utility power conditions.
- Easy Overload Recovery
- Instead of a standard fuse, a push-button circuit breaker eliminates the need to return the unit to the factory for service.
- Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable Voltage Transfer Points
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- LCD Graphics Display
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- You can power on the unit without any input power. This provides temporary emergency battery power when the utility power is out.
- User Replaceable Batteries
- Easily swap out the battery yourself and eliminate the need to send the unit to a factory service center.
- Hot Swap Batteries
- Replace the battery without powering down your equipment.
- Energy Management Function
- Energy saving feature automatically powers off peripherals when a master device, usually a PC, hibernates or is shut down. Power to peripherals is immediately restored when the master device wakes up or is switched on.
- Smart Outlet
- Intelligent outlets that can be remotely monitored, controlled and configured as UPS or surge-only ports.
- Keeps you connected to the internet by detecting the loss of network connectivity and automatically rebooting network devices.
- Remote Management Function
- UPS configurations and management functions via the network.