This is the downloadable QuickBooks for Mac 2014 3-User License from Intuit. It helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can complete frequent tasks in fewer steps. Easy to set up, learn and use, it's built for the Mac, so it looks and works the way you would expect, and is compatible with iCal/Calendar, iChat, and Address Book/Contacts. Three users can simultaneously access your QuickBooks file.
Features added or improved for the 2014 version include the following: the Left Hand Toolbar, which lets you create shortcuts; the enhanced, customizable Centers to keep important information close at hand; an Income Tracker that shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot; the ability to easily run reports that identify your top sales performers; and improvements allowing for quick adjustment of sales tax paid to your account.
Create invoices and pay bills with just a few clicks. Easily locate transactions and contacts with Customer and Vendor Centers, and become more organized. Get insights into the performance of your business, and make better decisions with rich, graphical company snapshot widgets, which you can customize to show the most relevant data for your business. Leverage 115+ included reports to analyze your company, and customize each one to show the data you need.
Keep track of important dates, such as payment due dates, with iCal/Calendars. Maintain up-to-date contact information by syncing QuickBooks with Address Book/Contacts. Create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you, and add to your invoices with just a few clicks. You can also invoice in phases to get paid faster, and log hours and bill clients for your time. Additionally, enter expenses and track account balances.
Download online banking transactions from your financial institution to QuickBooks and save time by batch entering them.
In-product tutorials take you through key everyday tasks from start to finish, to help you get started using QuickBooks. Contextual help is available to answer your questions when you're in the middle of a task. Hot tips, videos and recommended feature icons help you become efficient quickly.
Bring in existing product, customer or service information from your spreadsheets easily. If there's anything else not in the spreadsheet you need to add to complete your entries, QuickBooks will prompt you, to help ensure that your information is accurate and complete. Easily import contacts from Address Book/Contacts and Gmail and flag them as Customers, Vendors or Employees.
Save time locating important information. You can easily search for names, transaction types, amounts, dates, etc. Click a result category to quickly find the result you're looking for. Quickly access recent or saved searches, and use filters such as transaction date, type, amount and document number, to refine results. Project a professional image to your customers and vendors by customizing forms with your logo, color, fonts, etc.
What's New and Updated for 2014?
- Get 1-Click Access to What You Use Most
- The new Left Hand Toolbar lets you create shortcuts so you can move around QuickBooks even faster than before.
- Find What You Need, Faster than Before
- You can use the enhanced, customizable Centers to keep important customer, vendor, and transaction information at your fingertips.
- Income Tracker
- Shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices - so you can remind customers to pay up.
- Keep Track of Sales Rep Performance
- It's easy to run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're employees or vendors.
- Improved Sales Tax Adjustment
- Quickly adjust sales tax paid to your account, including tax paid from credit card accounts.
Previously-Existing Features Retained from Earlier Versions
- Save Time on Billing with Batched Invoicing
- Now, you can invoice multiple customers simultaneously, rather than just one at a time. Create a complete set of invoices for customers with the same charges. Simply make the invoice and choose the customers to whom you wish to send it. Step-by-step instructions make this feature easy to implement.
- Get Paid Faster by Offering Intuit Payment Network as a Payment Method
- Add an Intuit Payment Network electronic link to emailed and printed invoices, and have payments deposited directly into your bank account. It's convenient for your customers, since they need not be members of IPN, and you get paid quicker. Transactions are automatically downloaded to QuickBooks, allowing you to easily keep track of them. You only pay 50 cents per bank transaction - no monthly, setup, or cancellation fees. Requires merchant account through Intuit Payment Network, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval, an Internet connection, and a supported web browser required.
- Attach Documents and Get More Organized
- Benefit from the ability to attach contracts, proposals, receipts, and other important documents in QuickBooks for easy reference and tax time preparation.
- Easily Reconcile QuickBooks Data with Bank Statements
- Reduce errors, identify discrepancies, and easily locate the source with a keyword search. You can filter results by date ranges or sort to quickly identify transactions that may require reconciliation. Intuit has also made collaborating with your bookkeeper simple - even if he or she is a Windows user - with easy data conversion.
- Easily Import Product, Customer, and Service Information
- Bring outside product, customer, or service information into QuickBooks directly from spreadsheets, rather than entering data manually. If there's anything else not present in the spreadsheet that needs to be added in order to complete your entries, QuickBooks prompts you to make sure your information is accurate and complete. You can easily import contacts from address book/contacts and Gmail, and flag them as customers, vendors, or employees.
- Save Time with Redesigned Sales Forms That are More Mac-Like
- Sales forms have been updated with a "Mac-like" look and feel. The customer history panel summarizes customer information such as open invoices, balances, and notes for simpler review. For quicker browsing, see your transactions in a list. Improved tables with adjustable columns and multiline descriptions give your data a cleaner look. Change the width of columns on select windows to show more of the data you need and less of the data you don't.
- Save Time by Adding Online Banking Transactions in Batches
Now, you can enter transactions directly from your financial institution into QuickBooks in batches--instead of just one at a time. QuickBooks automatically creates rules to rename payees downloaded from your financial institution. You can then easily batch enter transactions.
Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees. Supports Web Connect and Direct Connect.
- Find Important Information Quickly with Better QuickBooks Search
- Search names, transaction types, amounts and dates, and use filters to refine your results. You can also access recent or saved searches.
- Invoice for Projects in Phases with Progress Invoicing
- Invoice in phases by line item or percentage of the estimate, and easily track how much has been invoiced and what's remaining. Job history reports provide additional details.
- Reduce Errors by Setting Default Accounts for Key Banking Tasks
- Set up specific accounts to pay bills, pay sales tax, write checks and deposit funds.
- Manage Journal Entries Quicker than Ever
- It's now easier than ever to enter and navigate journal entries with the latest updates, such as Next and Previous buttons, auto numbering and auto-fill in the memo field.
- Create Multiple Time Sheets with One Click
- Save time entering similar time sheets by duplicating the last sheet for an employee. The increased character limit in the notes section enables you to capture more details.
- Shortcuts and Menus
- Save time with keyboard shortcuts and contextual (aka "right click") menus.
- More Complete Descriptions and Notes
- See full item description on estimates, invoices and other forms on screen. Descriptions and notes now wrap to multiple lines to show the full detail, without you having to click into the field or generate a print preview.
- Track time and mileage and bill expenses to clients.
- Payment Options
- Accept credit and debit cards. Requires Intuit Merchant Service for QuickBooks for Mac (sold separately); subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code.
- Create and print deposit slips (slips sold separately).
- Automatically populate and print 1099s for independent contractors and federal filing (forms sold separately).
- Report Data
- Export report data to Excel and Numbers. Numbers is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09. Microsoft Excel integration requires Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac
- Batch Email
- Email invoices, sales receipts, credit memos, etc., in batches, along with a custom message. Outlook integration requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Home Page
- Simple page lets you access data and everyday tasks quickly.
- Company Snapshot
- Get a real-time, customizable overview of your business.
- Customer, Vendor and Transaction Centers
- Organize and easily search data.
- Report Center
- Enables you to quickly search more than 115 financial, sales, and tax reports and flag favorites.
- Maps and Directions
- See a map or get directions to a customer or vendor's address in the customer and vendor centers.
- Multiple Users Simultaneously
- Up to 5 users can work in QuickBooks for Mac at the same time. Version only includes number of user licenses specified in product name. Can add more user licenses for a fee. Each version can support a maximum of 5 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks for Mac must be the same version year.
- Control Access
- Easily set individual user permissions for up to 8 activity areas to control access to sensitive information.
- Layout Designer
- Lets you customize forms. QuickBooks for Windows templates are not transferable to QuickBooks for Mac.
- Visit Little Square
- This free online magazine, created especially for QuickBooks for Mac users, helps answer your questions (Internet access required).
- Getting Started with Ease
- Set up and Go and Guide Me help you get started with everyday tasks
- Synchronize Contacts with Mac OS Address Book/Contacts
Never enter a phone number or address twice. Save typing time and errors by easily syncing contact information between QuickBooks and your Mac Address Book, cell phone, PDA or other iSync-compatible applications. Activate QuickBooks Contact Sync and selected contacts appear automatically in Address Book. Update a contact in Address Book and the changes automatically appear in QuickBooks. Leave the feature active to keep contact information, including email addresses, up-to-date at all times.
Address Book is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. Synchronization with mobile phones and PDAs requires an iSync 2.1-supported phone or PDA. Contact Sync feature in QuickBooks for Mac is disabled and will not function if you are running on Mavericks
- Add Reminders to iCal/Calendar
- QuickBooks integrates with iCal to remind you to print invoices and checks or pay bills in one consolidated calendar--ensuring that you never miss a bill payment. Just check the box next to "Show in iCal" on any invoice and a reminder is added to your calendar. If you later decide to change the payment terms on the invoice in QuickBooks, iCal is automatically updated with the new due date.
- Manage Payroll and Payroll Taxes
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac enables you to easily manage payroll online and export data into your QuickBooks software. Offer Direct Deposit free for W-2 employees. For QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll, which costs an additional $28/mo. + $2/mo. per employee, EIN and Internet access, additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month
- Share Data with Your Accountant or Other Windows Based Users
- Share your QuickBooks data with Windows-based users, like your accountant. Send a Mac file to a Windows user and that user can update and send it back. Just click the toolbar icon: "Backup to QuickBooks Windows". As QuickBooks creates the backup, it simultaneously creates a PDF file of easy instructions for opening and sending back the file. Send both files to your accountant or a Windows user. QuickBooks 2014 for Mac can exchange data with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Premier Accountant Edition 2014 for Windows (U.S. versions between Mac and Windows).
Add-ons that Work with QuickBooks
- Enter hours and get instant paychecks. Then print checks yourself or use direct deposit, which is now free for W-2 employees. QuickBooks Payroll calculates federal and state payroll taxes for you and reminds you when to pay. It also automatically fills in federal and state payroll tax forms for you. Just click to e-pay your taxes and e-file your forms. Benefit from free support from payroll experts, and a built-in payroll calculator for instant tax calculations. You can also print year-end W-2s
Make it easy for your customers to pay you by giving them more options. Now they can pay you by bank transfer or check in addition to credit or debit card. Accept payments directly in QuickBooks, on your mobile device, or via emailed invoices that allow your customers pay you online. Mobile payment functionality and Intuit Credit Card Reader supported on select phones. To see a full compatibility list, go to http://payments.intuit.com/mobile_devices/.
Know when your customers have received, viewed, and paid your invoices. QuickBooks automatically records their payment upon receipt. Benefit from recurring billing you can schedule to fit your needs, and automatic funding to your bank account in as little as two days. Get automatic alerts when payment is made.
- Use email, text, social and online reviews to grow your business and keep customers coming back.
- Point of Sale
- Automatically sync sales and inventory. Eliminate duplicate transactions and financial entries. See your top-selling products, customer stats and more.
- Salesforce CRM
- Benefit from more leads and an increase in lead conversion, sales productivity and revenue