This is the electronic download version of QuickBooks Pro for Windows 2014 from Intuit. It helps you organize your business finances all in one place, so you can complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps and get complete, reliable records for tax time. The program is easy to set up, learn and use, requiring no accounting knowledge, and enables you to quickly import your data from a spreadsheet. Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, track and record sales and expenses, and more.
Features added or improved in the 2014 version include the Income Tracker, which displays all your transactions in one place, so you can see who's paid you and who hasn't; improved bank feeds that pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts; more advanced email options, including the ability to add multiple email attachments; and the ability to track bounced checks and see key reports in just one click.
Manage vendors and expenses easily, and enter, track and pay bills with no hassle. Create and customize estimates, invoices and statements. Invoices and time sheets can even be created in batches to save substantial amounts of time. Additionally, you can download your online banking and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks. Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click. View income and expense trends by category, and get a real-time view of your business activities with the Company Snapshot feature.
Bring a new level of efficiency and productivity to your business by encouraging effective collaboration between your QuickBooks users. Multiple users can access the same QuickBooks file simultaneously, allowing data to be entered and changed on the same file at the same time. Data is updated instantly, ensuring that everyone is working off the most accurate, up-to-date information. Multi-user capability requires the purchase of 1 or 2 additional licenses.
Added or Improved in the 2014 Version
- Powerful New Email Capabilities
- You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations.
- See All Your Banking Transactions
- Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time. Download your data from participating banks until May 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- See Who's Paid You and Who Hasn't
- The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices--so you can remind customers to pay up.
- Little Things to Make Business Easier
- Small but significant improvements made at customers' requests include the ability to track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and more.
Features Retained from Previous Versions
- Easy to Set Up and Learn to Use
- The New User Setup includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks, so you can get up and running quickly. Plus, you can import your contacts from Excel or other email address books.
- Organize Your Finances
- See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by groups, such as Vendors, Customers and Banking. Workflow arrows show you how tasks relate to each other, helping you decide what to do next.
- Calendar View
- An easy way to see your invoices, billing, and other important tasks.
- Memorized Transactions
- Set up these handy tools for recurring billing, invoices and estimates.
- Create Invoices and Track Sales
- Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
- Lead Center
- Provides a convenient way to track and follow up on sales leads.
- Document Center
- Attach and store various files in one location.
- Stay on Top of Your Expenses
- Enter and pay bills from vendors. Easily print checks. Additionally, download your bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks. Download your data from participating banks until May 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Manage Inventory
- Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders
- Insights into Your Business and Tax Time Records
- See the details behind the numbers and export your reports, including one-click tax reports, and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Microsoft Excel. Integration with Excel requires the 2003, 2007 or 2010 versions of the program (including 64-bit). Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks users. The Report Center provides the info you need to make better business decisions.
- Find Information Quickly
- Get to the features you need quickly. The customizable left tool bar provides access to your open windows and most common tasks. Invoices, Estimates, Sales Orders and other forms have simple layouts for easy use.
- Manage Customer, Vendor and Employee Data
- Use the Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers to manage key data. The Customer Center gives you a single place to edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number and more, and gives you quick access to related transactions. Keep Customer, Vendor and Employee contact information at your fingertips.
- Consolidated Business Views
- Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. At a glance, you can view detailed, year-over-year income/expense trends and top customers. Similarly, see all your key customer information quickly with the Customer Snapshot.
- Invoices and Estimates by Email
- Send invoices and estimates right from your Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail account.
- Deposit Slips
- Fill out and print deposit slips, which are sold separately.
- Go Paperless
- Securely download bank and credit transactions directly into QuickBooks.
- Multi-User Capability
- Bring a new level of efficiency and productivity to your business by allowing up to 3 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time. Multiple users can access the same QuickBooks file simultaneously, allowing data to be entered and changed on the same file at the same time. Data is updated instantly, ensuring that everyone is working off the most accurate, up-to-date information. Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 3.
- Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting, and prior QuickBooks versions. Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011, Microsoft SBA 2006, and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007-2009 using free tool available at www.quickbooks.com/support. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014, and Microsoft Excel 2003-2010.
- Set Permissions
- Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.
- Work with Your Accountant
- Create a copy of your company file for your accountant.
- Enhanced Payroll Add-On Option
- Turn on Enhanced Payroll for an additional fee to pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes
- Payments Add-On Option
- Turn on Payments for an additional fee to accept credit and debit card payments in QuickBooks or on a mobile device. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit, which does not require entering a PIN code.
- Optional Apps
- Various apps are currently compatible with select mobile devices. Details are available at http://www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect. Apps require registration with corresponding online services. Mobile application works with iOS and Android OS. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability, and mobile access requires data plan. Additional purchase may be required, and terms and conditions apply.