The Sony MVS-3000APAC HD/SD Multi-format Switcher with 24-Button Control Panel is ideally suited for production studios, stadiums, houses of worship, and OB vehicles requiring multiple inputs in a limited space. It comes with two mix effects (M/Es), four keyers per M/E (each with chroma key), 2.5D resizers, color correction, and more.
With the standard multi-viewer output, you save space on additional monitoring. The MVS-3000APAC includes the ICP-3000 twenty-four button control panel, which incorporates an attractive black design and OLED mnemonic displays for optimal visibility. The self-contained 4RU processor offers simple configuration and is ideal for small production facilities that have limited installation space.
- Key Features
- New custom-designed operational control surface
- Two mix effects (M/E) busses with four keyers per M/E
- Range of background transition effects
- Aux mix capability
- 32 inputs and 16 outputs
- Color correction for each input and AUX output
- Internal eight-channels frame memory
- Two channel multi viewer
- Extensive memory system for saving and recalling
- Intuitive menu operation supporting standard VGA monitor/mouse and VGA touch panel monitors
- Redundant power supplies for processor and control panel
- Optional internal format convertor (MKS-6550)
- Optional two channel 3D DME (MKS-6570)