The Pacific Image Prime Film XE Film Scanner provides 10,000 dpi scans of your 35mm slide and negative film. The Prime Film XE uses an input color depth of 48-bit to maximize the quality of your up to 16-bit final scans. This combined with the dynamic range of 3.9 allows you to create high-quality digital images from your 35mm film.
The Prime Film XE can scan individual frames and mounted slides with the option to use a quick one-touch scan button. Also, automatic correction technology is possible with features like Magic Touch and Digital Noise Reduction. For additional control, the XE also includes Silverfast SE scanning software.
- Magic Touch Technology
- Automatically removes dust and scratches from your scans
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Minimizes the grain and noise of your image
- Auto Color Correction
- Corrects the color to appropriate levels even on faded film
- Multiple-Exposure & Multiple-Sampling Functions
- Takes multiples scans of the same image in order to create the highest-quality final photograph possible
- Silverfast SE Scanning Software
- Works directly with the scanner to produce the highest-quality photos possible, including correction and previews of your final image