The Swann Pro-541 Day/Night 650TVL Indoor/Outdoor Dome Security Camera captures sharp surveillance video in all lighting conditions. It features a wide 73° viewing angle, and records in color throughout the day, and black and white in complete darkness. The camera features an IR filter for daytime/color recording, when the light levels drop, the IR filter automatically disengages so the camera can capture IR images. The 24 IR emitters permit the camera to record images up to 65' away, depending on the IR reflectivity of the subject. The IR LEDS operate at 850nm, which is invisible to the human eye.
An IP67 rated weatherproof housing protects the camera from the elements, and once the camera is installed, the power/video cable is inaccessible and protected from the weather and vandals. The standard definition video signal is carried by a single wire for easy connection to a monitor or DVR system. The camera is easily mounted to a wall or ceiling, and includes suitable mounting hardware.
- NTSC/PAL switchable.
- Recording resolution of 650 TVL.
- 3.6mm lens provides a 73° viewing angle.
- The IR filter engages during the day to provide clear color images.
- When the light levels fall below the minimum required for color recording, the IR filter automatically clears the image path and the camera switches to Black and White recording using IR illumination.
- 24 on-board LEDs and IR cut filter offer a night-vision range of up to 65'.
- The IR emitters operate at 850nm, which is invisible to the human eye. However a faint red glow coming from the front of the camera may be visible localized around the front of the camera, this is a normal occurrence with 850nm LEDs.
- Automatic gain control and backlight compensation ensure accurate image reproduction even under varying light conditions.
- The IP67 aluminum alloy housing suits indoor and outdoor applications. The IP67 rating indicates that the housing is impervious to dust, and can withstand submersion in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes. So the camera should be protected from dust and water damage during normal use. Note: the camera is not an underwater camera, it is designed to be mounted on ceilings or walls.
- Plug into your DVR for recording, or a monitor for viewing.
- Suitable for home or business surveillance.
- Can be installed to overlook doorways, yards, parking lots, hallways, storage areas and other critical areas.