The Voyager Legend CS Wireless Headset with HL10 Handset Lifter from Plantronics includes a single-ear Bluetooth headset, a base charging station, a telephone interface cable, a wall charger, and an HL10 Handset Lifter. It is designed to provide hands-free wireless calling for your desktop and mobile phone at the office, while commuting, and when at home.
By connecting the included HL10 Handset Lifter to your desktop phone, and then to your base charging station, you can use the Voyager Legend CS Smart Sensor feature to answer calls by placing the headset on your ear. It has a 33-foot range of operation around either the base charging station or your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device.
The headset itself has 3 built-in mics with DSP noise cancellation to provide clean and interference-free calls. Plantronic's SoundGuard provides protection against audio spikes, limiting sharp increases in volume to help protect your hearing. The Voyager Legend CS has up to 7 hours of talk and 11 days of standby time on a single charge.
- Call Management
- The Voyager Legend CS lets you manage desk phone and mobile/tablet phone calls from a single headset while allowing you to roam up to 33 feet from desktop charging base or mobile device
- Focus on Audio Quality
- Hear and be heard clearly wherever you take your calls. The headset features a tuned triple-mic with DSP for noise cancellation, while WindSmart technology provides three layers of wind protection. Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet
- Smart Sensor Technology
- Smart sensor technology creates an intuitive user experience by automatically answering calls by placing the headset on your ear as well as automatically transferring calls between your mobile phone and headset. The sensor answer feature will work with your desktop phone when using the included HL10 lifter
- Voice Alerts And Commands
- Voice command menu lets you use your voice to answer calls, check battery level, redial, put headset in pairing mode and for a host of other headset commands. Caller Name Announcement (mobile only) tells you who is calling without needing to glance at your mobile phone while enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk time, connection status, battery level and mute