The 1-User QuickBooks Pro 2014 from Intuit organizes your business finances and saves your time. You can import data directly from spreadsheets and get set up in a few steps. Invoicing with QuickBooks is easier; no need to start from scratch every time. You can turn estimates into professional invoices in just one click.QuickBooks Pro helps you to stay organized so you can never be late on payments. This small business accounting software tracks your sales and expenses and gives reliable records for tax time.
Note! Program comes with one license, but you can purchase two more, up to a total of 3.
- Email Capabilities
- You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job information, and see prior email conversations with the powerful email capabilities of QuickBooks Pro.
- See All Your Banking Transactions
- Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.
- Keeps Track of Your Payments
- The Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers for payment.
- Makes Business Easier
- Track bounced checks and see key reports in just one click.
- Create Invoices and Track Sales
- Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
- Track Your Expenses
- Enter and pay bills from vendors as well as download your bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks.
- Gain Insights into Your Business
- Get the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.
- Add-On Applications and Services
Complete everyday tasks faster with simplified customer forms.
Keep customer, vendor, and employee contact information at your fingertips.
Easy access to data and transactions with simplified navigation.
See your invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a Calendar View.
Track and follow up on sales leads in the Lead Center.
Attach and store documents in the Document Center.
Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks users.
See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot.
Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates.
Save your worksheet formatting when you export QuickBooks reports to Excel.
Send invoices and estimates right from your business Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail account.
- Essentials for Your Accounting
Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders.
Create and print deposit slips (sold separately).
Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses.
Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot.
Get insights to make better business decisions in the Report Center.
Import your contacts from Excel or other email address books.
Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.
Create a copy of your company file for your accountant.
Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting, and prior QuickBooks versions.
Download bank and credit card* transactions directly into QuickBooks.
Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes.**
Accept credit card payments*** in QuickBooks or on a mobile device.**
It allows up to 3 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time. 1