The Nuoptic VIS-1040 Series 40W Infrared VIS Illuminator is used with both analog and IP day/night video security cameras. A varifocal illuminator with a maximum illumination distance of up to 652' (199m), features 850nm high-efficiency LEDs and uses precision optics, enabling you to set to any value between 9 and 95°, without having to change a single part.
With up to 64 presets for integration with PTZ applications, this illuminator can store illumination and brightness levels that match the camera’s field of view. In addition, its field of illumination can be set to match the setting of the camera lens. It can do both wide and narrow settings with the VIS illumination technology, thereby eliminating the need for two separate illuminators.
Installation is facilitated by control knobs located inside the unit’s environmental cover or by using the RS-232, RS-485, or Pelco D interfaces.
- Continuous coverage varying from 9 to 95°
- 64 presets for integration with PTZ
- Motorized adjustable beam angle and light control
- No site survey required as a single unit can be adjusted for almost any field of view
- Motorized varifocal optics allow the illumination angle to be configured at the same time as the camera and lens at the installation site
- High light output and adjustable varifocal beam angle allow for optimum setup
- Multi-unit configurations increase power for greater coverage and significantly longer distances
- Fully controllable via RS-232, RS-485, and Pelco D protocols
- Advanced Heat Management for long LED life and maximum performance
- Adjustable photocell for automatic on/off
- Uniform illumination for optimum camera performance
- Single body high-durability aluminum
- Black powder coat finish with polycarbonate front window
- RoHS compliant