The 500 Mb/s Wall-Plug Powerline Adapter 11n Wireless AP (US Plug) from ZyXEL provides a stable networking environment to stream high definition videos, music, and other multimedia. It also extends the wireless network to every room in the house. The advanced Quality of Service (QoS) feature improves the streaming quality of multimedia applications. In addition, data transmission is protected by the 128-bit Advanced Encryption Security (AES) mechanism to provide a secure connection to Internet.
- Easily Extends Network Range to Cover Wireless Devices
- The extender is compatible with 802.11 b/g/n wireless networks and can extend the coverage to connect wireless devices throughout your house over the existing powerline network. Just plug the powerline adapter and extender into electric outlets in different rooms to easily extend your powerline home network like a wireless network. You can easily stream videos, enjoy games, and surf websites on tablets, laptops, or smartphones anywhere at home, even at the hard-to-reach places. The 2 Ethernet ports on the device make it easy to provide Internet access for HDTVs, Blu-ray players, DVRs, PCs, and game consoles.
- Enjoy Stable HD Videos and Gaming
- Powered by the IEEE1901 500 Mb/s technology,* the extender can improve network performance of up to 60% compared to the 200 Mb/s powerline technology.** The advanced Quality of Service (QoS) feature also improves the streaming quality of multimedia applications. You can have stable high-performance network and enjoy multiple HD streaming, multi-player gaming, and web surfing simultaneously. 1
- Easy Security Setup
- The extender features an easy setup wizard and a WPS button that allows you to set up the extender and connect to wireless devices easily and quickly. Data transmission is protected by the 128-bit Advanced Encryption Security (AES) mechanism to provide a secure connection to the Internet. Encryption can be configured through a simple press button on the powerline adapter and extender; no complicated setup or software is required.