The 11AC Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless Router from ZyXEL delivers gigabit speeds while maintaining the security that is necessary in the world of wireless networking. It delivers data transfer rates of up to 300 Mb/s for the 2.4 GHz band or 867 Mb/s for the 5 GHz band. Stream HD video, play games in HD, and transfer data throughout your network. The router also offers gigabit wired networking options to provide an even more secure connection.The AC1200 router features 802.11ac technology that is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n. Simultaneous dual band offers faster 11ac speeds while allowing legacy 2.4 GHz 11b/g/n wireless devices to connect. You can establish a connection between a wireless network client and the router by simply pressing the WPS button on both the wireless client and the router.
- Wireless Connection at Gigabit Speeds
- The AC1200 router utilizes the next generation of Wi-Fi technology 11ac in the 5 GHz band to support up to 650 Mb/s data rate, which is 3 times faster than the current 11n devices.
- Ideal for Wireless Video Streaming and Online Gaming
- Stable wireless connection and high bandwidth let you enjoy the network applications without any interruption.
- Complies with IEEE802.11a/b/g/n Standard and 5 GHz IEEE802.11ac Draft
- The AC1200 router is designed with 2T2R in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequencies, and fully complies with IEEE802.11a/b/g/n standards. It also supports the IEEE802.11ac draft specification in 5 GHz band. In addition, IEEE802.11ac is backwards compatible with 11n, so there is no interoperability problem.
- Concurrent Dual Band Access Points
- The AC1200 router can support wireless devices operating in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks simultaneously. Acting as a bridge between the wired Ethernet, the 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n, and the 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac wireless LANs, this router can let all your wireless devices access both the wired and the wireless network nodes.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- You can establish a connection between a wireless network client and the router by simply pressing the WPS button on both the wireless client and the router. No need to set up and configure the security on a wireless network.
Additional Router and Wireless Features
- Router Features
Supports NAT/NAPT IP Sharing.
Supports PPPoE/PPTP/Static IP/DHCP/L2TP for WAN connection.
Supports DHCP server to assign IP address automatically.
Supports DMZ/Virtual Server/Port Forwarding.
Supports special applications (Port Trigger).
Supports DDNS (DynDNS, TZO).
Supports VPN Pass-Through (IPSec/L2TP/PPTP).
Supports Anti-DoS Firewall.
Supports IP/MAC/URL filtering.
Supports web-based configuration.
Supports Firmware upgrade.
- Wireless Features
Complies with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards and IEEE 802.11ac draft.
Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks simultaneously.
Supports 2T2R MIMO technology in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequencies, enhancing the performance and coverage range significantly.
Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 securities as well as IEEE 802.1x authentication.
High-speed transmit and receive data rate - up to 650 Mb/s while operating in IEEE 802.11ac (5 GHz, 80 MHz) mode and up to 300 Mb/s while operating in IEEE 802.11an (5 GHz, 40 MHz) or IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) mode.
Supports WPS function for easy wireless association.