This Aluminum Print Ordering Kit from Aluminyze allows you to order a 8 x 10" aluminum print with a easel mount. It includes a coupon for ordering a 8 x 10" print and a 4x3" sample print. By visiting the Aluminyze website you can easily upload any photo and choose from a wide range of options for your print. However, the image must have a minimum resolution of 800 x 1,000 with the recommended resolution being 2,400 x 3,000.
Mounting options vary and can be either a wall mount, easel, or acrylic pedestal depending on the size of your photograph. Following this you choose between a white or raw silver surface and either a glossy or matte finish. This also helps create the vivid and vibrant colors brought out by the aluminum.
Aluminyze uses a dye sublimation process to produce the images. This infuses the image into the aluminum to create a durable print. The benefits of aluminum are a sleek, frameless print that is resistant to fading and environmental conditions. This ensures the longevity for your photographs.
The included coupon is valued for a 8 x 10" print but can be applied to any combination or type of Aluminyze products. Also, the code must be redeemed by 5/31/14.
- Durable Construction
- The dye sublimation process and aluminum metal infuse to produce a highly durable print that is scratch and UV light resistant, along with being waterproof.
- Size options range from a small 5 x 5" square to a 24 x 30" rectangle, with specialty options like panoramas and shapes, like circles, ovals, hearts, and others.
- Mounting Options
- An easel mount is suitable for smaller prints, like 8 x 10", and allows you to place the image on a table with your other framed pictures. The wall float is useful for large prints and will hang on a screw or nail, floating your image 1/2" away from the wall. A few sizes of acrylic pedestals are available for a simple approach to presenting your photograph.
- Both matte and glossy finishes are available. The glossy finish will provide a reflective image with a lot of brightness and color while the matte finish will soften the tone of the photo and reduce the reflectivity of the print.
- A choice between a white or raw silver surface is available. A standard white backing will ensure contrast and saturated colors are maintained in your print while a raw silver surface gives a metallic toning and semi-transparent look. The silver surface is ideal for black and white images and colorful photos because it can create a very bright image with a three-dimensional feel, but highlights can wash out and portraits may not produce ideal results.
- Quick Delivery
- These orders will ship within 2 to 5 business days and include free shipping from the manufacturer. However, this item can only be shipped to US and Canadian locations.