The AV Toolbox AP-536 HDMI Audio Extractor is a compact device that allows you to extract embedded audio from an HDMI signal. Some video displays accept HDMI video signals but does not provide a way to process the embedded audio. The AP-536 Audio Extractor will extract, process, and present for distribution many of the standard embedded audio formats and provide both optical and analog outputs for connection to your audio amplification system.
Fully compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2, and DVI 1.0, the extractor operates at a clock speed of 225 MHz and sample rates of 192 and 48 kHz for HDMI and audio signals, respectively. Full support of high bit-rate audio signals is provided and cable distances of up to 50’ (15m) are possible for 1080p HDMI signals. Additionally, it comes with an AC adapter.
- Supports high bit-rate audio signals
- Supports cable distances of up to 50' for 1080p HDMI signals
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2, and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Selectable audio EDID of TV, LPCM 2.0, or Bitstream
- Audio spectrum sample rate of 48 kHz
- 225 MHz clock rate
- Simple installation
- Low power consumption