The upgrade version of Visual Studio Professional 2013 from Microsoft provides enhanced tools for creating Windows Store applications with a unified development experience to create compelling consumer and business applications across devices and the cloud. UI Responsiveness Analyzer and Energy Consumption Profiler for XAML and HTML apps make better use of the devices they run on for longer and stable usage. Blend for XAML includes rulers and custom guides for precise pixel perfect interfaces. With a simple and clean development environment, get more insight into the context of a line of code with Peek definition without having to leave the line of code. The studio provides updates to the tools, controls, and templates and coded UI test support for XAML apps.
- Development Tools You Need
- Use emerging web design patterns in one ASP.NET solution so you can develop applications that span the stack without managing different web forms, MVC, and Web API projects. You can also use browser link to keep modern browsers in sync with the markup updates that you have made.
- Simple and Clean Development Environment
- Get more insight into the context of a line of code with Peek definition without having to leave the line of code. Keep in touch with your team and collaborate on projects with team members with team explorer in the Visual Studio.
- Create Windows Store Apps
- The studio provides updates to the tools, controls, and templates, new Coded UI test support for XAML apps, UI Responsiveness Analyzer and Energy Consumption Profiler for XAML & HTML apps. In addition to this, it provides enhanced memory profiling tools for HTML apps, and improved integration with the Windows store.
- Develop for Business Platforms
- Powerful development with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office allows for customized collaboration and productivity applications based on the tools already familiar to end-users.