This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Sea Dragon Mini 600 Photo and Video LED Dive Light from SeaLife features a depth rating of 300'. Its CREE XM-L2 LED outputs 600 lumens at 100% brightness, which can be reduced to 40%. The runtime varies from 60 min with the included CR123 batteries to 100 min with an optional Tenergy 18650 li-ion battery. The beam features a wide angle of coverage of 75° and a color temperature of 6200-7000K. With an anodized aluminum head and polycarbonate body, the Sea Dragon Mini light is corrosion-resistant for durability. To give you various mounting options, the light is bundled with a Y-S adapter for Y-S arms, a mount for the SeaLife AquaPod extendable monopod, a GoPro camera mount, and a mount for a camera housing's cold shoe.
- Depth Rating
- Can be safely submerged to a maximum depth of 300'
- CREE XM-L2 LED outputs 600 lumens at 100% brightness, which can be reduced to 40%
- Burn Time
- 60 min with the included CR123 batteries, or 100 min with an optional Tenergy 18650 li-ion battery
- Color Temperature
- Beam Angle
- Wide angle of coverage of 75°
- Twist head to power on and off
- Anodized aluminum head and polycarbonate body
- Runs on 2 supplied CR123 lithium batteries or 1 optional 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Included Accessories
- Bundled with a Y-S adapter for Y-S arms, a mount for the SeaLife AquaPod extendable monopod, a GoPro camera mount, and a mount for a camera housing's cold shoe