The QVS HDE-R LAN Receiver with IR Control is an HDMI/CAT5 LAN receiver for use with an optional HDE transmitter. It supports HDMI/HDCP signals up to 1080p/60 and CAT5 distances up to 328 ft.
The transmission distance doubles to 656 ft if you add a network switch/hub in between the transmitter and receiver. The network switch functions as a repeater and enables multi-display solutions. Up to three switches can be incorporated for a maximum distance of 1312 ft. An IR receiver for remote control is included.
An HDE transmitter/receiver/switch setup requires a proprietary network without any other traffic. This receiver supports 16-bit, 48 kHz, stereo audio and features an aluminum enclosure.
- Key Features
- HDMI/CAT5 LAN receiver for use with an optional HDE transmitter
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p/60 and distances up to 328 ft
- Supports distances up to 1312 ft with optional Ethernet switches/hubs
- Includes IR receiver for remote control
- Supports 16-bit, 48 kHz, stereo audio
- Requires a proprietary network without any other traffic