The ZBook 17 F2Q33UT 17.3" LED Anti-Glare HD Mobile Workstation from HP is a powerful notebook computer designed for intensive video and photo processing. The ZBook 17 even features a Thunderbolt port for enhancing your computer's connectivity by allowing a fast 20 Gb/s bitrate with your devices.
The power of the ZBook 17 comes from the quad-core 4th generation Haswell 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor. It also has 8 GB of DDR3L RAM, a 500GB 7,200rpm hard drive, a DVD±RW SuperMulti DL Drive, expansion slots for an ExpressCard/54, an SD card, and a Smart Card, as well as 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
For graphics, this ZBook 17 utilizes an NVIDIA Quadro K610M discrete graphics card with 1 GB GDDR5 RAM in combination with a 17.3" LED-backlit anti-glare SVA HD+ display with a resolution of 1600 x 900. It also features a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and an integrated 720p webcam with microphone.
The 64-bit version of Windows 7 Professional comes installed on the machine with an upgrade license for Windows 8 Professional.
B&H Photo is an authorized HP reseller with professional in-house technicians available for upgrades & installations on these workstations and laptops. Built with power and speed in mind, the Z Series is designed to enhance audio and video post-production workflows and more. Each HP Z series workstation or laptop features a range of top-tier processors and large RAM loadouts. The workstations are built with graphics flexibility in mind as well so that the end consumer can configure the graphics options to their needs, and each unit includes a three-year warranty.
- Quad-Core 4th-Gen Haswell Intel Core i7 Performance
- The ZBook 17 houses a 4th-Gen Haswell Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 2.4GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.4GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The Haswell chip is Intel's fourth generation chip and provides high performance at a low voltage. This helps increase battery life without sacrificing performance. With a dedicated 6MB L3 cache, 8GB of DDR3L RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently
- 17.3" LED-Backlit SVA HD+ Anti-Glare Display
- The 17.3" display features low power consumption due to LED-backlighting. This display works in combination with the 1 GB of GDDR5 RAM from the NVIDIA Quadro K610M graphics card to produce a high fidelity 1600 x 900 resolution. Additionally, the screen features an anti-glare finish for working anywhere
- Thunderbolt2 Connectivity
- Thunderbolt2 allows you to attach external devices to your computer and utilizes a fast 20 Gb/s connection with the two aggregated channels. It lets you daisy chain up to 6 devices and can work with external displays, PCI expansion devices, and storage solutions among others
- Integrated 720p Webcam and Microphone
- The ZBook 17 features a built-in webcam and microphone for capturing high definition 720p video and the ability to video chat with your friends and family
- Security Features
- This laptop features an integrated fingerprint reader for enhanced security options. Also, it has a slot for attaching a security lock to your device
- Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)
- Windows 7 Professional provides a stable platform from which to do your work. Additionally, this laptop includes an upgrade license to Windows 8 Professional