The Aiphone JK Series JKS-1AD Hands-Free PTZ Open Voice Color Video Intercom System allows easy visitor identification while you remain safe behind locked doors. This intercom set includes the JK-1MD Master Monitor, the JK-DA Surface Mountable Video Door Station, and the PS-1820UL Power Supply.
The system can be installed in single-family homes as well as small-to-mid-sized buildings. Using only 2 wires from the door station to the master station, this system is quick and easy to install.
The JK-1MD Master Monitor Station is an open voice, color video master monitor with Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls, and supports one video door station (JK-DA Video Door Station, included) and two internal color monitor stations (sold separately). The unit features a 3.5" direct-view TFT color LCD monitor, a microphone, a TALK button for PTT- or VOX-activated communication, a button for pan/tilt/zoom control, a CALL button to call the sub monitor, and a button for controlling image brightness.
This master monitor station supports the 170° camera view offered by the JK-DA Video Door Station and gives the user the ability to pan, tilt, and zoom the camera to a desired area for a better view of the visitor. It also offers backlight / night sensitivity adjustment. In low-light (night time) and heavy background light (sunny day) situations, the user can press the ADJUST button to improve the image quality, which helps in identifying the visitor.
The JK-DA Surface Mountable Plastic Color Video Door Station connects to the master station using an 18AWG 2-conductor solid core cable (sold separately). This unit features a color 1/4" CMOS camera that offers a viewing angle of 170. It also features a speaker, microphone, and call button for communication; an illuminated call directory; and a white illumination LED for low-light conditions.
When the call button on the door station is pushed, the master station rings and the video monitor comes on with the image from the door station’s camera. The master station user then pushes the TALK button to initiate communication. The person at the door station speaks hands-free.
This door station can be located up to 330' from the master monitor using an 18AWG 2-conductor solid core cable (Aiphone wire # 871802, sold separately). Additional equipment is available to extend the wiring distance up to 980' to the door (JKW-BA Long Distance Adapter and 851602 Cable; both sold separately).
The PS-1820UL 18VDC, 2A Power Supply is UL listed and can be used in both 110 and 240VAC environments by changing the AC power cord (110V cord is included with the unit).
Note! Wires for installation are sold separately.
JK-1MD Master Monitor
- Interior installation
- TFT LCD Monitor: High resolution screen provides superior detail and clarity
- Monitor can be adjusted for low light and night-time settings, as well as bright and heavy backlighting
- External Sensor Input: Activates a warning screen on the monitor and sounds an alert on the door, sub, and master stations (only door station included)
- Master & Sub Call Button: Instantly communicate between the master and sub master stations
- Discreet Monitoring: See and hear activity at the door station without visitors knowing
- Hands-free (VOX) or PTT (Push-to-Talk) audio communication
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls for the camera in the JK-DA Video Door Station
- Door Release Button: Includes a single N/O door release contact; you can unlock the door with a touch of a button (requires extra wire; sold separately)
- Video Output: Transfer live video to a larger screen or record on a DVR (screen and DVR sold separately)
- Optional Button: Provides a dry contact; can be used for a second door release, gate release, lights, etc.
- No handset to pick up
- Simple 2-conductor wiring
- Surface mounts to a wall on 1-gang box or ring
- Red door release LED and red transmit LED
- Power switch
- Chime tone volume
- ABS plastic construction
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Certifications: ISO-14001 and ISO 9001:2000
JK-DA Video Door Station
- Exterior installation
- Surface mountable
- Weather resistant 1
- Plastic cover
- Wide-angle color camera with audio intercom allows the user to get a 170° view of the entire entry
- Pan/tilt/zoom camera lens
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Camera view features digital pan, tilt, and zoom to see individuals up close
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in, and camera can be manually adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Entry of visitors can be monitored without alerting them that they are being viewed, even at night
- Video door station can be monitored from the inside
- Monitor of the master station turns on when the video door station calls in
- Full color and clear videos at any time of the day
- White LED illuminator for low light conditions
- 2-way hands-free voice communication with JK series master/sub stations
- Call button to initiate call to master(s)
- Red locator LED
- Simple 2-conductor wiring
- Wiring distance of up to 330' from the master station using an 18AWG 2-conductor cable (sold separately)