The HFX-720M Hands-Free Expandable Video Intercom System from Comelit includes a monitor, a door camera, and a power supply. The system supports 2-wire installation (CAT 5 or 2-wire 18AWG parallel wires) for easy setup, and allows you to identify and communicate with callers at the door via video and audio before granting them entry. It also comes with flush and surface mounting brackets for the monitor and a flush mount bracket for the door camera.
The system can be activated by pressing a call button on the outdoor camera, which sounds a doorbell chime and turns on the indoor video monitor. A two-way intercom then lets you speak with visitors after visually identifying them. You can then use the built-in door-release function to open the doors. The outdoor camera’s angle can be adjusted as per your requirements, too.
The system is scalable and lets you expand the installation to include a maximum of 4 indoor monitors and 2 door cameras (all sold separately).
Note: Installation in enclosed environments may cause feedback. Direct sunshine can cause blurry pictures or dark shadows on subjects facing the camera. Installation close to high-power appliances may cause audio/video interference. Monitor is designed for indoor use only.
- The system provides flexibility to add up to 4 additional audio and video indoor stations. With the All-page feature, you can initiate a broadcast to all installed units; this broadcast becomes a point-to-point communication when the call is answered.
- Form and Function
- The slim design of the inside station allows it to be flush, surface, or desk-mounted. Its design provides a stylish yet small form to suit any décor.
- Clear Digital Viewing
- The HFX-720 Door Camera is equipped with a 3.6mm wide angle lens for a clear view of the door as well as white LED lights to accommodate any lighting environment. Each video monitor station is equipped with a digital 3.5" LCD screen.
- This system allows you to answer visitors or initiate a live viewing of the door camera from any video monitor on the system.
- Easy Installation
- The system facilitates installation with a simple 2-wire connection between the door camera and the master monitor station. Each expansion station requires 2 additional wires (CAT 5 or 2-wire AWG22 parallel wires) and can be installed in daisy chain or home-run configurations via an EX-HUB (sold separately). Whether it's a new installation or retrofit application, the HFX-720 system can support wires from 18AWG up to CAT5.
- Additional Features
- The system also lets you adjust the camera angle, open doors remotely via a door-release connection (12VDC or N.O. contact), and weather-resistant door bell housing. It includes surface and flush mount brackets for the monitor, as well as a flush mount bracket for the door camera.