The TL-WR741ND 150Mbps Wireless N Router from TP-Link includes both wired and wireless connectivity. It's designed for office, small business, and home networking, and features 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi technology with transfer speeds up to 150Mbps. It delivers fluid operation of applications that consume lots of bandwidth--from virtually anywhere in your home or office--and uses the 2.4GHz frequency.
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) technology automatically avoids channel conflicts and takes advantage of channel binding for enhanced wireless performance. Additionally, the WDS wireless bridge provides seamless interconnection of access points for wireless network expansion.
The TL-WR741ND provides personal and enterprise WPA/WPA2 security encryptions, which are enabled easily at the push of a Quick Security Setup (QSS) button. The router supports IP QoS functionality, allowing optimal utilization of bandwidth and control over congestion. You determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC, in order to prevent non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
Users of all levels will find the router easy to set up. Just insert the CD and run the Easy Setup Assistant for quick, hassle-free installation. The TL-WR741ND is compatible with Windows, Mac, NetWare, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Standards
- Wireless technology enables data transfer speeds up to 150Mbps, allowing for fluid operation of applications with high bandwidth consumption--from virtually anywhere in your home or office. Supports the 2.4GHz frequency
- Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) Technology
- Automatically avoids channel conflicts via clear channel selection feature. Also takes full advantage of channel binding for enhanced wireless performance
- WDS Wireless Bridge
- Wireless Distribution System provides seamless interconnection of access points for wireless network expansion
- Easy, Secure Encryption
- Both personal and enterprise WPA/WPA2 security encryptions are available and quickly activated by a simple push of the Quick Security Setup (QSS) button. It's not even necessary to remember a password
- IP QoS Function Support
- IP Quality of Service support allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC, thus preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance. This helps prevent lag during multimedia streaming
- WAN Type
- Supports Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP (Dual Access), L2TP (Dual Access) and BigPond Internet access
- Firewall Security
- DoS and SPI Firewall supported. Offers IP address, MAC address, and domain filters, in addition to IP and MAC address binding
- Access Control
- Offers Parental Control, Local and Remote Web Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule and Rule Management
- Equipped with four 10/100Mbps LAN ports and one 10/100Mbps WAN port. An RJ-45 Ethernet cable is supplied
- Detachable, omni-directional antenna with a gain of 5dBi
- Easy Setup for All Users
- Simply insert the Setup CD and run the Easy Setup Assistant for quick, hassle-free installation
- Computer Compatibility
- Works with Windows, Mac, NetWare, UNIX and Linux operating systems