The DreamColor LP2480zx Professional LED Backlit 24" IPS LCD Monitor from HP features a 24-inch viewable image area along with a native resolution of 1920 x 1200, a 6 ms gray to gray response time, and a 1,000:1 contrast ratio. This display utilizes IPS technology, providing enhanced 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Additionally, the display supports a maximum brightness of 250 cd/m², and a minimum brightness of 50 cd/m².
This color-critical display comes complete with 100% Adobe RGB and sRGB color coverage and supports over 1 billion colors. You also benefit from an enhanced look up table with 12 bits per entry and support for up to 1,024 entries per table.
This HP DreamColor display supports a variety of OSD functions to simplify the process of adjusting the display settings. Supported OSD functions include color space, luminance, whitepoint, primaries and gamma information, reset to factory calibration, reset to last calibration, black level, overdrive, custom scaling, PIP controls, language, power saver, power on recall, bezel button LED, auto EDID update, and much more.
Setup and configuration of this HP DreamColor display has also been simplified as it supports a variety of connections including DVI-I, DisplayPort 1.1, HDMI 1.3, component, S-video, and composite inputs. Once configured, the monitor can be swiveled, tilted, pivoted, and raised or lowered to provide enhanced viewing comfort.
Please note: It is not possible to perform DreamColor color management on this monitor with a YCBCR (YUV) input signal. To perform DreamColor color management with a YCBCR input signal, the signal must be converted to a digital RGB signal using separate hardware such as an SDI converter.
- Billion-Color Possibilites
- Enjoy support for over one billion active colors, 64 times the colors supported by traditional LCD displays, with innovative 30-bit LCD panel technology.
- Enhanced Color Control
- Achieve what you intended with enhanced color fidelity through a tri-color LED backlight, work with deeper colors, CRT-class black, and programmable white all on a 24-inch diagonal wide-aspect screen.
- Vision-to-Production Precision
- Customize seven color space resets for luminance, gamma, gamut, and white point, to achieve a completely accurate rendition of sRGB, Adobe RGB, Rec. 601, Rec. 709, and DCI-P3 (97%) at the touch of a button.
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Get connected to all of your devices with analog, DVI-I, DisplayPort 1.1, HDMI 1.3, component, S-video, and composite inputs, along with HDCP support for protected content, and an integrated USB hub.
- Flexible Positioning
- Be comfortable with adjustable tilt, swivel, height adjustment, and pivot rotation.
- Easy-to-Use OSD
- Quickly customize a range of user and color calibration settings with a completely redesigned onscreen display. Additionally, the auto-fade backlit bezel buttons enable easy viewing in bright and dark work environments.