With the Game Capture HD II from AVerMedia you can record your game footage and edit it without the need for a PC. Simply plug in your Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, Playstation 4 or Wii U into either the audio/video component inputs or the pass-thru HDMI ports on the back of the device and begin recording. The integrated microphone and headphone jacks on the front of the device enable you to provide live in game commentary as you record.
Once your recording is finished, you can edit it right from the TV with the built-in video editor and save it to an external hard drive via the built-in USB 2.0 port. Upon completion of the editing process, you can upload your clip directly to YouTube by connecting the Game Capture HD II device to the Internet via the LAN port located on the back of the device. You can also edit and control your recordings from the free GameMate app, compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Record, Commentate, Edit & Upload without a PC
- Game Capture HD makes it possible to collect and share in-game scenes. Simply connect it to your game console and the HDTV, and recording 1080p gameplay is just one press away without the need for a PC.
- Game and Record in 1080p
- Game Capture HD II supports both HDMI and component connections, which work with Xbox One and Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4, and the Wii U. Its HDMI video pass-thru guarantees you a Full HD gaming experience. With Game Capture HD II, you can pause and resume while recording if you decided to skip a few footages. For those who want to preserve a specific moment, just take a snapshot while gaming or playing back.
- Voice Commentary
- Simply plug in the microphone and put on the headphone to add live commentary when recording the gameplay. Game Capture HD II lets you adjust the voice volume before you start recording eliminating time spent on post production.
- Multi-Trim a Video Clip
- Edit videos without a computer as Game Capture HD II comes with a built-in video editor, allowing you to trim multiple video clips directly on your TV. All you have to do is select and remove unwanted parts from a clip.
- Video Upload to YouTube
- Game Capture HD II enables direct connection to your YouTube account and lets you share the gameplay straight from the box.
- "GameMate" App
- With the GameMate App you can turn your compatible Android or iOS smartphone into an additional monitor for checking recording status and remaining hard drive space. It also serves as another control for recording, snapshot, playback, and file management. Moreover, GameMate supports video sharing on YouTube and photo posting on Facebook.