The Satellite NB15t-A1302 11.6" Multi-Touch Notebook Computer from Toshiba features the 11.6" TruBrite LED-backlit display has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics and has native support for 720p HD content. The screen also has a glossy finish for vibrant color. The display is also a touchscreen with support for the integrated multi-touch gestures featured in Windows 8.
The system is powered by a dual-core 2.0 GHz Intel Celeron N2810 processor. It also has 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 500GB 5400rpm hard drive, a multi-format media card reader, 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with DTS Sound technology.
Windows 8 (64-bit) is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles, which provide notifications in real-time. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
Toshiba Satellite NB15t-A1302
- Dual-Core Intel Celeron Performance
- This Toshiba computer houses an Intel Celeron N2810 processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 2.0 GHz. With a dedicated 2MB L3 cache and 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, you'll be able to experience reliable multitasking for everyday tasks
- 11.6" TruBrite LED-Backlit Touchscreen
- The 11.6" TruBrite widescreen display of the Toshiba Satellite is a touchscreen that supports the multi-touch gestures integrated into Windows 8. The display features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which can play 720p HD content natively without upscaling. The screen also features a glossy finish for vibrant color. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port
- Stay Connected
- The Toshiba Satellite NB15t connects to a home or public wireless network via 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 can provide data transfer speeds of up to 4.8 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. USB 3.0 is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 as well so you can use your older USB-compatible devices
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a tablet style design featuring tiles. Tiles are customizable as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen
- Seamless Integration of Multi-Touch Gestures
- Windows 8 supports multi-touch gestures. Now, you can use your keyboard, mouse or the touchpad using simple gestures. Whether you're browsing apps, reading a book or typing on the go with touch, you'll be able to seamlessly switch between all three interactive components. With the touchpad, Windows 8 allows you to use multi-touch gestures, such as swipe, drag, tap, slide, pinch-to-zoom and more
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it