The Paralinx Arrow Plus Transmitter is an RF wireless, 300 ft line-of-sight video signal transmitter with an HDMI interface. It works with up to four optional Arrow Plus receivers to wirelessly send video from your camera to one or more preview monitors. It supports transmissions of up to uncompressed 1080p60 video, with embedded audio, with less than a 2 ms delay. Non-line-of-sight transmissions reach up to 150 ft.
The transmitter has built-in, omni-directional antennas and operates on the 5.1 - 5.8 GHz frequency bands. It has a feature called Dynamic Frequency Selection that automatically adjusts the frequency in case of interference from other RF systems. It works plug-and-play without any setup required.
- Uncompressed 1080p60 Wireless Transmitter
- Works with up to four optional Arrow Plus transmitters
- Supports transmissions up to uncompressed 1080p60, 4:2:2, 10-bit video, with audio
- Less than a 2 ms delay
- 300 ft line-of-sight transmissions; 150 ft non-line-of-sight
- Supports RGB and YCbCr color spaces
- HDMI interface; plug-and-play operation
- Operates on 5.1 - 5.8 GHz frequencies
- Automatically adjusts the frequency in case of interference
- Supports Decimator 2 and HyperDeck Shuttle HDMI to SDI converters