The Paralinx Arrow Plus Receiver is an RF wireless, 300 ft line-of-sight video signal receiver with an HDMI interface. It works with an optional Arrow Plus transmitter to wirelessly send video from your camera to a preview monitor. It supports transmissions of up to uncompressed 1080p60 video, with embedded audio, with a less than 2 ms delay. Non-line-of-sight transmissions reach up to 150 ft.
The receiver has built-in, omni-directional antennas and operates on the 5.1 - 5.8 GHz frequency bands. It has a feature called Dynamic Frequency Selection that automatically adjusts the frequency in case of interference from other RF systems. It works plug-and-play without any setup required.
- Uncompressed 1080p60 Wireless Receiver
- Works with an optional Arrow Plus transmitter
- Supports transmissions up to uncompressed 1080p60, 4:2:2, 10-bit video, with audio
- Less than a 2 ms delay
- 300 ft line-of-sight transmissions; 150 ft non-line-of-sight
- Supports RGB and YCbCr color spaces
- HDMI interface; plug-and-play operation
- Operates on 5.1 - 5.8 GHz frequencies
- Automatically adjusts the frequency in case of interference
- Supports Decimator 2 and HyperDeck Shuttle HDMI-to-SDI converters