The LI4278 Cordless Linear Barcode Scanner from Motorola is a handheld device for measuring a variety of barcode styles. It is meant for everyday use with a battery charge that lasts up to 72 hours and the durable design capable of surviving a 6' drop onto concrete. Also, it features Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity for excellent wireless capabilities up to 330'.
It has a fast speed of 547 scans per second and can work within a range or 1 to 30", and even further with denser barcodes. Also, it has wide tolerances for motion and angular scanning that make it useful in a variety of working conditions. Another feature is a replaceable rechargeable battery for extending the life of your scanner.
Included with the scanner is a cradle capable of being matched up with three separate scanners and it features a power cable and host interface cable for connectivity.
- Desktop cradle provides a versatile mount for any environment
- Can withstand 100 consecutive drops to concrete
- Tolerances of ±65° for skew and pitch with a roll tolerance of ±45° at a horizontal scan angle of ±35°
- Batch mode operation allows for storing up to 500 codes to memory until uploading once back in communication range
- Compatible with 123Scan and Remote Scanner Management software that allows for a dramatic reduction in the time spent configuring and managing your devices
- Capable of 1D barcode capture from mobile device screens
- Useful in industrial purposes with charging contacts rated for 250,000 insertions
- Scanner is compatible with LS4278 cradles for quickly implementing within an established system