The Transporter Sync Private Cloud from Connected Data makes it easy to create your own private cloud and gain access to all of your files, folders, music, photos and more from virtually anywhere you have a data connection. Simply connect the Transporter to your existing network via the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port and then connect a USB compatible external hard drive to the USB 2.0 port. Once configured, you can begin accessing your data from both Mac and Windows based PCs as well as iOS and Android enabled smartphones via the free mobile app.
Along with remote connectivity, the Transporter Sync plays nice with other Transporter devices allowing you to create a network of Transporter devices giving users access to files spread across the entire network. You can also utilize remotely connected Transporters as backup devices ensuring your data is safe in the case of fire, flood or theft.
- With Transporter Sync You Can
• Share storage with all of your computers
• Make use of USB compatible external hard drives
• Easily setup and find on your network
• Access on the go
• Keep things completely private with no recurring fees
- Sync Files Between All of Your Digital Devices
- Transporter makes it easy to keep files organized across all of your devices by automatically syncing your documents, photos, music and video folders. You also have an option to sync only the content you want on a particular device.
- Share Everything Privately, With Everyone You Want
- Share with other Transporter users and everyone has a fast, local copy. This means no more waiting for downloads from the cloud. And with support for up to 4TB per Transporter you can easily share and access a variety of files and folders.
- Carry All Your Content in Your Pocket
- Now you can instantly add terabytes of capacity to your mobile devices. That means no more deleting photos, movies, or TV shows to keep from running out of space. With the free Transporter mobile app, you can upload all of your photos, music, videos and documents making them accessible from a variety of mobile devices.
- Protect the Things That Matter Most
- A full copy of your files is kept on your Transporter, and changes are automatically synced in real-time between devices. Add a Transporter in another location and a second copy of your files are kept safe offsite to protect against fire, flood or theft.
- Access On the Go
Transporter gives you easy access to your files, from all your devices, regardless of where you are. Everything stored on your Transporter - regardless of size or type - is easily accessible using the free desktop, iPhone, or Android apps.
Please note, data connection required to access files remotely
- No Monthly Fees
- Transporter offers all the convenience of other cloud storage solutions without the added cost. This means no more juggling multiple cloud accounts to save money, or decisions about how to manage everything. With Transporter you can sync, share, protect and own it all.