The Flight Zone Series FZGSPIDDJSR Glide Style Case for Pioneer DDJ-SR DJ Controller from Odyssey Innovative Designs features the Glide Style gear platform that is suitable for positioning laptops, tablets, effect processors, and other performance essentials where you want over the controller. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-SR Controller (sold separately), this case also features a high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward, raising the controller for an efficient control surface. The stylish V-Cut removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/microphone jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is also provided for storing cables and other accessories.
Note! For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- Top Glide Style platform with 2 cable port holes
- Removable V-Cut front access panel
- Bottom cable port suitable for clean cabling
- Exclusive bevel foam interior
- Heavy-duty ball corners and hardware
- Recessed handle and latches
- Bottom rubber feet
- Plenty of cable management space underneath & behind the controller