The A48FBS6 Video Monopod Kit with Head from Benro combines the Benro 4-section A48FB aluminum monopod with the Benro S6 video head. This kit offers photographers and videographers tripod-like stability with the benefits of a monopod's mobility. It extends to a height of 70.5" and folds down to 27.8". Flip locks on the leg secure the monopod's height, while also keeping dust and moisture from entering the space between the sections. The most unique feature of this monopod is the folding feet at the bottom of the first section. They allow for smooth tilting in all directions, and provide extra support when being used on slippery surfaces.
The S6 video head features a pan drag/lock lever, as well as a tilt drag knob with a separate locking lever. An interchangeable pan bar handle allows smooth 360° panning with a tilt range of + 90 / - 75°. The head includes a sliding quick release plate with both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws as well as a video pin. The illuminated bubble level aids in setting up level horizons.
- A carrying case with a strap is included to protect your monopod and video head.
- The monopod has a closed-cell foam hand grip for added comfort, especially in cold weather. A wrist strap is also included for added security.
- Adjustable counterbalance settings on the video head are in 4.4, 9.9, and 13.2 lb steps.
- The removable quick-release plate slides fore and aft to adjust for better camera balance.
- The pan bar handle has angular adjustment and fits on both the left and right side of the head.